For every student who book with your referral, you get a £50 Amazon gift voucher
Newington Court at Stoke Newington is a perfectly designed student accommodation in London. It is perfect for students looking for student housing options near Stoke Newington.
It provides you with Free Wi-Fi, Inclusive Utility Bills, 24h CCTV, Bicycle Parking, Key Card Access, Housekeeping, Common Room and Laundry.
London Metropolitan University is 19 mins away, University College London is 25 mins away, Royal Veterinary College, University of London is 28 mins away and the University of London is 29 mins away.
Students can discover the buzzing area of Camden town and visit the restaurant The Hook Camden Town, which has a variety of fish and chips. Grab a drink at the Jerusalem Tavern which is a British pub serving you with ales and fruit beers.
Stunning studios are available as a single or shared with not just comfortable beds, but writing desks, chairs, and a fully fitted kitchen with island bar and high stools. Short stay available: £57.00 per night
Single En-Suite£222.5 /week
Completely private single rooms include a comfortable bed and luxurious en-suite. We offer residents a wardrobe, drawers, desk, and private bathroom. Short stay available: £44.00 per night
Twin En-Suite£159.75 /week
Perfect for two. Try our shared comfortable accommodation for you and a friend, where you'll benefit from writing desks, chairs and an ensuite bathroom. Short stay available: £33.00 per night
Holding Deposit: 1 week rent to confirm the booking (adjustable in security deposit).
Security Deposit: £300 payable at the time you check-in and is refundable at the end of a tenancy.
Guarantor: No Guarantor
Installment Plan: Accommodation charges for subsequent weeks must be paid weekly in advance before the start of the week concerned; normally this will be on Friday preceding the week in question.
Mode of Payment: Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay.
1. Where to find the price of accommodation. The price of the accommodation (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our website.
2. Once we have confirmed availability, in order to confirm your booking, you must pay a holding deposit equivalent to one week’s accommodation charge.
3. Check-in date on your booking is the ‘deadline for agreement’ day.
4. If you do not check-in on the date stated on your booking, your booking will be cancelled, and you will lose your holding deposit, which we shall keep.
5. By checking-in, you agree and consent that once you have checked-in, the holding deposit shall from that point onwards be treated as a licence deposit (or as part of the licence deposit if the licence deposit required (see below) is more than the holding deposit)
6. A licence deposit will be payable at the time you check-in. This licence deposit will be £200 (£300 in you are staying at Davies Court, Friendship House, Newington Court & Torquay House). If the holding deposit is less than £200 you will be required pay an additional amount to make sure the full licence deposit is paid.
7. If you vacate the accommodation within 14 nights of checking in, then you will lose the licence deposit, which we will keep (unless you have paid in advance for the 14 nights, in which case the licence deposit will not be lost (save to extent that deductions are made pursuant to clause 8(a) but any advance payment of accommodation charges shall not be refunded.
8. We will refund the Licence Deposit to you upon departure but
(a) may make reasonable deductions from the licence deposit to cover the cost of any breakages, damage or loss to us or our property or equipment, which has been caused by you and
(b) may deduct from the licence deposit any amount due under either clause 16 or clause 17.
9. If the licence deposit is not enough to cover the deductions and charges referred to in clause 8(a)and 8(b) then we may demand payment of the difference from you and payment must be made by you within 14 days of it being demanded.
10. Payment for the first week of your stay will be due on arrival at your chosen hostel.
11. Accommodation charges for subsequent weeks must be paid weekly in advance before the start of the week concerned; normally this will be on Friday preceding the week in question.
12. A week is classified as from 10.00 hours on Saturday to 10.00 hours on the following Saturday.
13. We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay.
FIXED PERIOD OF OCCUPATION AND EXTENSION
14. You are required to give both arrival and departure date at the time of booking and as such this contract is agreed on a fixed period of occupation basis.
15. You must leave the accommodation by 10.00 am on the last day of your booking.
16. If there is more than one week left of your original booking and you wish to cancel the contract and leave the accommodation sooner than your original date of departure, you may do so provided that you give us at least one week’s written notice (or make payment in lieu of notice). If you do not give the required notice or make a payment in lieu of notice, you will still be charged for a week’s accommodation even though you are not using the accommodation; this is because we will be unable to re-let the room for that week and so would otherwise lose that income.
17. If there is less than one week left of your original booking then you may not cancel the contract and will be required to pay for the entirety of your booked stay, even if you leave the accommodation sooner than your original date of departure.
18. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the fixed period, you should contact us as soon as possible. Any extension will be subject to availability and, even if an extension is possible, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to stay in the same room.
You will need to contact the hostel in which you wish to stay directly, they can confirm availability and take your holding deposit of one weeks rent which can be paid using your card over the phone. We currently accept Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay.
We have a maximum stay of 4 years.
If you are staying over 14 nights with us, then you will be paying a weekly rent (for prices see each site’s page). To secure your booking you will need to pay a holding deposit of one weeks rent. Upon arrival, you will be required to pay a licence deposit of £200 (£300 for Newington Court, Torquay House, Davies Court & Friendship House), and 1 weeks rent in advance.
If you are staying less than 14 nights you will be paying a daily rate (for prices see each site’s page), you will need to pay for your full stay in advance.
3 Nov 2019
UniAcco made it so simple. They just asked me for a few details and I am so happy with my property. They were so responsive and promptly answered all of my questions and any queries I could think of. Kudos to you guys
16 Nov 2019
They made this experience amazingly swift. They\'ve helped me and my friend with everything starting from the accommodation that fits our budget to helping us on how to reach from the airport to our rooms. In my opinion, it can\'t get better than this. Truly thank you.
2 Dec 2019
I am very particular in terms of everything, but Uniacco took care of it. They\'ve picked up my calls every time and been there 24/7 to help me. I came in at the last minute but still was able to find my accommodation and I am so happy with it.
3 Dec 2019
I want to take out time to thank Mitali for being so helpful in finding myself an accommodation. She answered my million questions that too with such calm. I truly appreciate her efforts and I am so happy I came across your website. It is so reliable and hassle free.
Find the perfect home near your university.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved