Explore your best Imperial College London accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to Imperial College London due to its top-rated programs. Imperial College London has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. Imperial College London accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or London student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Imperial College London residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Imperial College London student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to Imperial College London. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Imperial College London International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in London’s zone 1 and 2 putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, Imperial College London is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to Imperial College London.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation London advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your London student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your London student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Imperial College London student apartments.
Found 121 places to stay
Yes. On UniAcco, there are plenty of student accommodation available near the Imperial College London.
You will find plenty of student accommodations near the Imperial College London on UniAcco. Options include studios, ensuites, flats and more. Compare options on our platform based on 80+ parameters and pick the one which suits you the best.
No. It is not compulsory to stay in a hostel. You can choose off-campus accommodation of your choice and convenience. UniAcco covered all student housing places close to the University of Oxford
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student accommodation London basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
There are over 340 clubs, societies & projects which are all student-led and student-run. This is one of the largest varieties of student-led activities at a University in the UK. This university relieves the student population from being all work and no play. This helps students make their time here so much more than just studying.
Established in 1851, it is truly a historic monument delivering high-quality education. 56% of its student body is non-UK/EU. It is undeniably one of the best universities in London since it comes in the top 10 of every ranking platform globally and nationally. The Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, The Albert Memorial, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall are within comfortable walking distance.
Royal College of Music, Royal College of Art, Richmond University (Kensington Campus), City of Westminster College (Paddington Green Campus), London Film Academy, European School Of Economics, BIMM, College of Fashion, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, University of Westminster, London Business School, University of Westminster Regent Campus, Regent's University, European Business School, Chelsea College of Arts, BPP University (Shepherd's Bush Centre), University of Westminster (Cavendish Campus), London Film School, The University of Law, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, University of East London, King's College London
Hyde Park, Lightfoot Hall, Belgravia, Chelsea, Earls Court, Victoria, Mayfair, Kensington, Notting Hill, Pimlico, Westminster, Marylebone, Fulham, Shephard's Bush, Soho, Hammersmith, Fitzrovia, Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Strand