The best student accommodation in Melbourne is just right here with a wide range of options. From student studios and private halls, residences, student apartments Melbourne, short term and long term housing on rent in Melbourne, UniAcco has it all.
Most of the student apartments in Melbourne have communal kitchens and cafes too, so when you need a snack in between your study sessions, you will have it in no time. fully-equipped kitchenettes attached to all the rooms in some student properties Melbourne so you will never have short of coffee or energy juices after a long day at uni. Melbourne student housing is situated near to most of the amazing pubs and restaurants.
ATMC, Carlton. Docklands, South Bank, East Melbourne, South Melbourne, Parkville, South Yarra, Brunswick East, Brunswick, Prahran, St Kilda, Footscray, Hawthorn, Coburg Caulfield, Camberwell, Autobarn, Malvern East, Heidelberg
Melbourne is an amazing place for international students and with UniAcco, the journey becomes smoother. On UniAcco, you can find hundreds of Melbourne student accommodation. You can find budget-friendly student rooms in Melbourne in no time with costing nothing for students.
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices for student rooms in Melbourne nearer to many universities. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the uni you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Melbourne are best for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats Melbourne.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Melbourne while booking with us.
4. UniAcco gives personalized experience for every student book housing with us. Our student accommodation Melbourne advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Melbourne student room, until the time you move out, we will be there for every help you need
5. As a student, you are busy with much stuff. So UniAcco made your student housing Melbourne search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Melbourne student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in a Melbourne student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Melbourne student apartments.
Found 30 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
Explore affordable to luxury student accommodation Melbourne on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing Melbourne basis price, amenities, distance from your uni, features, and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat, or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000+ options across Melbourne student accommodation. Whether you are looking for private student studios Melbourne, student halls Melbourne, or Melbourne flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Your student accommodation Melbourne will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories. The best-in-class amenities make this experience even unique. All the student flats, apartments, studios listed on UniAcco are very close to the major universities in Melbourne.
There is a lot to do as a student in a city big like Melbourne. If you ride in a tram in Melbourne’s city centre. Marvellous Victorian buildings and shopping centres along with small but beautiful wine bars and restaurants will be waiting for you. Another great place to hang out both during the day and night is Chapel Street, a famous shopping street, where you can find anything from vintage to high fashion. With many nightclubs, Chapel Street is also a great place to party.
Other amazing places to shop are the historic Queen Victoria Market, the largest open market in the Southern area that was built already in the 1860s and the giant Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, which covers over half a million square feet of retail space and almost 350 plus different shops and services.
Australian Catholic University - Melbourne, Southern Cross University - Melbourne, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne City College, Central Queensland University - Melbourne, SAE Institute - Melbourne, Torrens University - Melbourne, Melbourne Polytechnic - Fairfield Campus, Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne Polytechnic - Preston Campus, The University of Melbourne - Hawthorn Campus
ATMC Carlton Docklands South Bank East Melbourne South Melbourne Parkville South Yarra Burnswick East Brunswick Prahran St Kilda Footscray Hawthorn Coburg Caulfield Camberwell Autobarn Malvern East Heidelberg