Explore all types of private and luxury student accommodation London with a range of student studios, flats, houses, luxury student halls and student apartments London. London is a worldwide centre of excellence for education with 23 major universities. London might just have it all for students. Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favourite celebrity at Madame Tussauds. You will have many choices for student apartments London nearer to your university.
Prime areas for student apartments in London are Belgravia, Chelsea, Fitzrovia, Holland Park, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Marylebone, Mayfair, Maida Vale, Notting Hill, Pimlico, Regents Park, St John’s Wood, Victoria and many more.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student halls in London’s zone 1 and 2 putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, many London universities are within easy reach of our accommodation including University College London, King's College London, Queen Mary University of London, Imperial College London,
2. Our well-equipped student accommodation central London are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student housing London.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for London accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student housing London booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation London advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your London accommodation, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student halls London search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your London student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to student halls London.
Found 122 places to stay
Found 122 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
From Camden’s punky vibe to leafy Hampstead Heath and historic Big Ben, London’s incomparable blend of influences, traditions and history make it an unmissable destination for travellers. Get your culture fix at world-famous places like the Natural History Museum or savour award-winning cuisines in Chinatown, Little Venice and Brick Lane. Satisfy your inner shopaholic with vintage finds in Portobello Road or catch the latest bands at legendary venues like Wembley Stadium. Whether you want to watch some of the world’s finest acting talent in the West End, spot squirrels in Royal Parks or soak up the scenery in Greenwich with a pint of local ale UK’s biggest city has it all – and then some!
You’ve planned to study in London – congratulations! You’ve just made the wisest decision of your life so far. London is a big city, with so much stuff to do. So much that you might not even know where to begin. No worries. We can show you a few.
Students who attend a university in north London usually stay in Camden or Finsbury Park. Camden is very appealing because of its vibrant colours, cultural diversity and delicious food options. It’s also a great area for shopping and is conveniently located on the northern line which gives you access to the West End or city centre in just 10 minutes. Rent can be expensive but you can find good deals on uni accommodation London if you start looking early enough. Mile End is just down the street from Liverpool Street and Aldgate and has everything a student would need from supermarkets to local eateries. Since it is located on the Central Line, you can be in central London in just 10 minutes. Housing in this area will provide some of the most affordable options for students looking for private student accommodation London. Another East London location to look into is the Stratford area
Brixton is a thriving south London community that is one of London’s most popular areas for renting and for its nightlife. If affordable pricing isn’t enough of an appeal, the area also has several shops, bars and eateries. Another area in South London is Tooting, an up and coming community located on the North Line.
Shepherd’s Bush has a large appeal to students. One reason being the Westfield Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in Europe. There are also several supermarkets and convenient transportation links. Because of the area, competition can be high but like with other areas, if you start looking early enough, good deals can be found. Hammersmith is another area in West London that appeals to students. Its appeal comes from the transport connections that will get you further into central London or to other universities.