Explore all types of student accommodation in London with a range of studios, flats, houses and luxury student halls. London is a worldwide centre of excellence for education with 23 major universities. London might just have it all for students. Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favourite celebrity at Madame Tussauds. You will have many choices for student apartments London nearer to your university.
Prime areas for student apartments in London are Belgravia, Chelsea, Fitzrovia, Holland Park, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Marylebone, Mayfair, Maida Vale, Notting Hill, Pimlico, Regents Park, St John’s Wood, Victoria and many more.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in London’s zone 1 and 2 putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, many London universities are within easy reach of our accommodation including University College London, King's College London, Queen Mary University of London, Imperial College London,
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats in London.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation London advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your London student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your London student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to London student apartments.
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across London. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Your student stay in London will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories and with the variety of student housing, we make this even unique. our every option is distinct. All our London student apartments are nearer to various London universities. You will have many choices.
Living in London can be an incredible experience for students as the city has a lot to offer. Kings Cross is brimming with food and music venues, thanks to its close contiguity to many of London's best universities. Borough Market, which is next to London Bridge, is an excellent spot for any food lovers, having served Londoners since the 12th century.
When the weather is fantastic, you can enjoy one of London's many green spaces. Ensure that you check out Hyde Park and Regent's Park, as well as the fantastic views from the top of Primrose Hill. When it comes to shopping, you will find everything in London. Head to Oxford Street to shop till you drop and catch a West End show or two during your time in the British capital.
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking “Book Now”, we’ll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract. You don’t have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you’ll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team and our property consultants will surely be able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in the rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with Private bathroom as well as Private kitchen.
Standard(6 bed & 4 bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe it is to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy and they provide housing options which are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.