Explore your best UCL accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to UCL due to its top-rated programs. The UCL has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. Best UCL accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or London student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best UCL residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our University College London student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to UCL. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your UCL International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in London’s zone 1 and 2 putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, UCL is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to UCL.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation near UCL London advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your London student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your London student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to UCL student apartments.
Found 136 places to stay
Yes. On UniAcco, there are plenty of UCL student accommodation available near the UCL.
You will find plenty of student accommodations near the UCL on UniAcco. Options include studios, ensuites, flats and more. Compare options on our platform based on 80+ parameters and pick the one which suits you the best.
No. It is not compulsory to stay in a hostel. You can choose off-campus accommodation of your choice and convenience. UniAcco covered all student housing places close to the University of Oxford
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student UCL accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
This was the first university to admit students irrespective of their religion and gender. 52% of its student population is non-UK/EU. UCL's Bloomsbury campus has numerous resources to aid your studies and make the most of your free time. Students can enjoy themselves at the Bloomsbury Theatre that hosts theatre, live music and stand-up comedy, as well as, of course, performances by the students and staff of UCL.
Established in 1826 as London University, the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham were an inspiration to the founders. Consistently high academic rankings, a growing number of Nobel Prize winners and UCL's location at the heart of a truly global city are just some of the reasons why students and employers choose UCL. It is also one of the oldest universities in London.
University of London, Birkbeck University, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, School of Oriental and African Studies, The University of Law, University of Westminster (Cavendish Campus), University of Westminster Regent Campus, Westminster Kingsway College, Kaplan International English (London Covent Garden), College of Fashion, BPP University London (Holborn), Royal Veterinary College, London Film School, Queen Mary University(Lincoln's Inn Fields Campus), European Business School, Regent's University, University of Westminster Marylebone Campus, European School Of Economics, Ulster University (London Branch Campus), London School of Economics and Political Science , Anglia Ruskin University
Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury, St Pancras Station, Le Cordon, Soho, Holborn, Marylebone, Kings Cross, Saint Martins, Camden, Mayfair, Strand, Clerkenwell, Hawley Crescent, Northampton Square, Derwent Point, Chalk Farm, South Bank, Islington, Kentish Town