Explore your best University of Warwick accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the University of Warwick due to its top-rated programs. The University of Warwick has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. University of Warwick accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or Coventry student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best University of Warwick residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our University of Warwick student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Warwick. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your University of Warwick International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Coventry putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, University of Warwick is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the University of Warwick.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Coventry advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Coventry student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Coventry student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to University of Warwick student apartments.
Found 37 places to stay
Found 37 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
The campus is home to students and staff from all over the world. It’s this inclusive and cosmopolitan atmosphere that gives Warwick its vibrancy and characteristic ‘buzz’. SU nightclub The Copper Rooms and the Terrace Bar host regular club nights. Students can take in live acoustic music at the Dirty Duck pub or chill at the late-afternoon Coffee House Sessions. For film fans, head to the cinema at Warwick Arts Centre or join Warwick Student Cinema society, which screens around 150 films per year. There are also regular food markets in the Piazza, where you can sample cosmopolitan treats such as Thai street food, local jams and cheeses, freshly-cooked samosas and speciality breads
The Guardian 2020 has ranked Warwick 9th in the UK. Research at Warwick is internationally recognised as world class with impact and purpose: to change the world – making lives healthier, fairer, safer, more just and resilient, and more enriched. This is achieved through their staff and students working in partnership to co-create the educational experience. The effects are truly transformative and enriching – for students and their impact on society.
Trinity Street, Apollo House, 165 Corporation Street
How do I apply for student accommodation?
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking "Book Now", we'll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.
You don't have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you'll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team, and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in the rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non-Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with private bathroom as well as a kitchen.
Standard(6 bed & 4-bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options which are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! To arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.