The best student accommodation in Sydney is just right here with a wide range of options. From student studios and private halls, residences, student apartments Sydney, short term and long term housing on rent in Sydney, UniAcco has it all.
Most of the student apartments in Sydney have communal kitchens and cafes too, so when you need a snack in between your study sessions, you will have it in no time. fully-equipped kitchenettes attached to all the rooms in some student properties Sydney so you will never have short of coffee or energy juices after a long day at uni. Sydney student housing is situated near to most of the amazing pubs and restaurants.
Sydney CBD, Australia Square, Pyrmont, Darlinghurst, Haymarket, Elizabeth Bay, Ultimo, Surry Hills, Chippendale, Glebe, Darlington, Redfern, Forest Lodge North Sydney, Waterloo, Alexandria, Zetland, Kensington, Randwick, Kingsford
Sydney is an amazing place for international students and with UniAcco, the journey becomes smoother. On UniAcco, you can find hundreds of Sydney student accommodation. You can find budget-friendly student rooms in Sydney in no time with costing nothing for students.
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices of student rooms in Sydney nearer to many universities. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the uni you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Sydney are best for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats Sydney.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Sydney while booking with us.
4. UniAcco gives personalized experience for every student book housing with us. Our student accommodation Sydney advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Sydney student room, until the time you move out, we will be there for every help you need
5. As a student, you are busy with much stuff. So UniAcco made your student housing Sydney search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Sydney student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in Sydney student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Sydney student apartments.
Found 32 places to stay
Most of our properties in Sydney have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
You will find plenty of student accommodations in Sydney that are close to your uni on UniAcco. Options include studios, ensuites, flats and more. Compare options on our platform based on 80+ parameters and pick the one which suits you the best.
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing, get in touch with one of our property experts and they will arrange the same.
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
Explore affordable to luxury student accommodation Sydney on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing Sydney basis price, amenities, distance from your uni, features, and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat, or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000+ options across Sydney student accommodation. Whether you are looking for private student studios Sydney, student halls Sydney, or Sydney flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Your student accommodation Sydney will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories. The best-in-class amenities make this experience even unique. All the student flats, apartments, studios listed on UniAcco are very close to the major universities in Sydney.
Sydney is a vibrant capital and the biggest city in Australia. Marvel at the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, catch the ferry to Manly, have a swim at Bondi Beach and stroll through the historic Rocks district. When you get your home in this bustling Australian city, you'll be in love with inspiring culture, delicious food and an outdoor lifestyle. Visit the golden beaches of the Eastern Suburbs or explore the popular destinations of Sydney.
Have your free time on the water, kayaking, surfing or relax in one of the many amazing cafés and get the city buzzing. Shop for designer clothes, trawl vintage markets for hidden treasures or enjoy delicious fresh seafood. After a long uni day, you can head to the wonderful local restaurants in Parramatta, where you can get cocktails as you take in breathtaking views. Watch world-class theatrical performances, see a play or feel inspired by exciting galleries and street art. Do visit the Sydney Opera House, one of the most iconic l wonders in the globe.
Western Sydney University, SAE Institute - Sydney, Western Sydney University - Bankstown, Charles Sturt University - Sydney, The University of Sydney, Central Queensland University - Sydney, Sydney College of English, Western Sydney University - Campbelltown, La Trobe University - Sydney, Australian Catholic University - Sydney, Western Sydney University - Kingswood, University of Sydney Cumberland Campus, Western Sydney Institute, Sydney Film School, Western Sydney University - Hawkesbury, Sydney Global College
Sydney CBD Australia Square Pyrmont Darlinghurst Haymarket Elizabeth Bay Ultimo Surry Hills Chippendale Glebe Darlington Redfern Forest Lodge North Sydney Waterloo Alexandria Zetland Kensington Randwick Kingsford