Explore your best King's College London in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to King's College London due to its top-rated programs. King's College London has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do.King's College London is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best King's College London residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our King's College London student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to The King's College London. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your King's College London International student apartments.
Why choose UniAcco For King's College London Student Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, King's College London is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to King's College London.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for King's College accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our Kings College London accommodation advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to King's College London student apartments.
Found 132 places to stay
Yes. On UniAcco, there are plenty of student accommodation available near the King’s College London.
You will find plenty of student accommodations near the King’s College London on UniAcco. Options include studios, ensuites, flats and more. Compare options on our platform based on 80+ parameters and pick the one which suits you the best.
No. It is not compulsory to stay in a hostel. You can choose off-campus accommodation of your choice and convenience. UniAcco covered all student housing places close to the University of Oxford
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options, basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered
The Shard, London Bridge, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and Fashion and Textile Museum are some of the popular attractions in the vicinity. Red Cross Garden, Little Dorrit Park, Mint Street Park, Leathermarket Gardens and Guy Street Park are some of the green spaces nearby. There are several restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs within walking distance.
King's College London was founded by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington in 1829. When the University of London was established in 1836, King's became one of its two founding colleges. While remaining part of the University of London, King's has enjoyed financial and academic autonomy since 1994. Since 2008, King's has awarded its own degrees. Guy's Campus is home to the Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine (also at the Waterloo Campus) and Dental Institute.
London School of Commerce, Kaplan International College, The London Institute of Banking & Finance, University of West Scotland, London South Bank University, University of Arts, Arden University (Tower Hill Campus), King's College London (Waterloo Campus), BPP university, London Metropolitan University (Aldgate Campus), Coventry University, Northumbria University(London Campus), University of Liverpool, Hult International Business School, University of Law, Istituto Marangoni, Glasgow Caledonian University (London Campus), Cass Business School, Anglia Ruskin University, King's College London(Strand Campus), University of East London
Southwark, Elephant and Castle, Waterloo, Aldgate, INTO City, South Bank, Kennington, Whitechapel, Spitalfields, Strand, Holborn, Northampton Square, Shoreditch, Clerkenwell, Le Cordon, Bethnal Green, Hoxton, Derwent Point, Vauxhall, Westminster