Explore your best Queen Mary University of London accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Queen Mary University of London due to its top-rated programs. The Queen Mary University of London has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. Queen Mary University of London accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or London student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Queen Mary University of London residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Queen Mary University of London student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to Queen Mary University of London. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Queen Mary University of London International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in London’s zone 1 and 2 putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, Queen Mary University of London is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Queen Mary University of London.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation London advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your London student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your London student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Queen Mary University of London student apartments.
Found 117 places to stay
Found 117 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any Queen Mary University of London student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Students often describe QMUL as "a home from home". When you study at Queen Mary, you get to live in one of the world’s most exciting cities, make friends from all over the world and try lots of new activities. Their Mile End campus offers a community where you can live, relax and study. It has two shops, four cafés, two restaurants, a bar, a gym, a bookshop and a bank on site
All of the campuses are close to central London with galleries, museums, cinemas, theatres and parks in the surrounding areas. There are over 300 diverse societies and 60 sports clubs for you to join, plus a host of events and activities organised throughout the year. From live music sessions to cultural celebrations, craft workshops to movie nights, there’s always something going on.
Queen Mary University (Whitechapel), Hult International Business School, Glasgow Caledonian University (London Campus), Istituto Marangoni, London Metropolitan University (Aldgate Campus), UCL School of Management, Northumbria University(London Campus), Coventry University, Arden University (Tower Hill Campus), Loughborough University (London campus), University of Liverpool, University of Sunderland, The London Institute of Banking & Finance, University of Law, Cass Business School, University Of The Arts, Kaplan International College, London School of Commerce, Ravensbourne University, King's College London - Guy's Campus
Mile End, Limehouse, Bethnal Green, Whitechapel, Spitalfields, Hackney, INTO City, Canary Wharf, Aldgate, Shoreditch, Stratford, Hoxton, Isle of dogs, Canning Town, Penrose Way, Southwark, Northampton Square, Derwent Point, Islington, Clerkenwell