Explore the Best student Nottingham accommodation, student apartments Nottingham with UniAcco! Choose From our platform the variety of choices for student housing Nottingham has to offer. Our properties range from student studio apartments, private student halls, residences, en-suite rooms and short term and long term housing in Nottingham on rent. The student population in Nottingham is over 60,000. Nottingham City Centre is the ideal place to get the hustle-bustle of the city. The swanky stores at The Exchange will be a major place to spend all your money. The money savers can head to the small cafes too.
Nottingham is home to some of the best bars in Europe. The trams and buses are convenient modes of public transport but bicycles are the most famous modes of transport in Nottingham, Radford and Dunkirk are some of the most student-living places for you to find ideal options for student housing Nottingham
Nottingham has some of the best universities around the globe that are the University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University. If you are searching for NTU student housing, University of Nottingham Accommodation, nottingham university accommodation, student housing nottingham or other student flat Nottingham options, we have it all
1. Our Student Accommodation Nottingham, Nottingham accommodation, student apartments Nottingham advisors are available 24x7 to guide you at every step of your booking.
2. We offer ‘price match guarantee’ and the best deals on every student property Nottingham.
3. Our easy online platform takes all your headache out of searching and booking your student room Nottingham.
4. You pay only the rent and no other hidden charges. Our services are completely free of charge.
5. Keeping in mind your preferences We provide you with a wide range of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
6. We ensure that all student apartments Nottingham listed with UniAcco are comfortable and safe for every student.
Found 26 places to stay
Found 26 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation, student apartments Nottingham on UniAcco where, you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can offer you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from thousands of nottingham university accommodation. So whether you are looking for private studios, flats to share with other students, halls, we have got it covered.
Your student stay in Nottingham will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories and with the variety of student housing nottingham we make this even unique. our every option is distinct. All our Nottingham student apartments are nearer to various Nottingham universities. You will have many choices.
Searching for Student housing in Nottingham? Here Are the Top Reasons to Book With UniAcco:
1. Uniacco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
2. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Nottingham, student housing nottingham advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Nottingham student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
3. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing, student apartments nottingham search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your student housing nottingham, Nottingham student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Nottingham student apartments.
There's no second opinion that Nottingham is a great place to live, from lots of shopping stores, a variety of restaurants/pubs and the rising music places is making Nottingham the place to be! Nottingham has three major travel corporations; NCT, Trent Barton, and NET Trams. These bus/tram links will take you to everywhere in Nottinghamshire, making everything virtually on your doorstep. Nottingham Rock City has a student living night every Thursday with 2-4-1 deals.
The most popular place in Nottingham is The Corner House. It is located in the City Centre, and it hosts Bella Italia, Just the tonic, Chiquitos, Cineworld, Casino, Hairdressers, Mini Golf, Nandos, Pizza Hut, Red Hot Buffet, Saltwater, Subway, Slug & Lettuce, Tamatanga, Turtle Bay and Wagamama. With all these restaurants/ pubs, you won't be ever short of options. Moving on to next, Hockley, also known as the Creative Quarter, is a vibrant area famous with students because it supports independent businesses such as cafes and shops and vintage stores. Keep a lookout for music festivals such as the Hockley Hustle as these are hosted all over Hockley and are marvellous if you are a music buff.
Another mesmerizing place to visit is The Lace Market which is a historic area of Nottingham. It was once renowned for the lace industry of the world and is now a protected heritage area. The former warehouse buildings have been converted into apartments, pubs, restaurants, and shops. It is standing as part of the Creative Quarter.
Remarkable places which enhance your student living experience also consist of the Theatre of Lace Market, and the Galleries of Justice is a museum which has many ghost and terror tours. Adding on, The River Trent has Holme Pierrepont National Watersports Centre, this vast 270 acres of parkland offers a fantastic array of actives which are rowing, canoeing, water skiing, sailing, cycling, laser tag and much more.
Nottingham is situated in the area of low hills along the lower valley of the River Trent, and is occupied by the Sherwood Forest in the north, the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Yorkshire Coalfield, also the Trent and Belvoir Vales in the east and south.
Nottingham is a remarkable place in British history and folklore, being the old home and hunting grounds of none other than Robin Hood. Even besides that notable claim to fame, it's a city with an astonishing past and future. It was formerly famous for its lace and remained a central place in the world of fashion and is the birthplace of designer Sir Paul Smith.
There is much to this East Midlands town than old buildings and men in tights, though. The city centre is loaded with shopping malls, sports stadiums, nightclubs, and restaurants. It's a vibrant place with exciting things to visit and do around every corner and award-winning public transport facilities to get you there.