Explore your best University of Liverpool accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the University of Liverpool due to its top-rated programs. The University of Liverpool has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. University of Liverpool accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or Liverpool student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best University of Liverpool residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our University of Liverpool student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your University of Liverpool International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Liverpool putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, University of Liverpool Is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the University of Liverpool.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Liverpool advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Liverpool student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Liverpool student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to University of Liverpool student apartments.
Found 51 places to stay
Found 51 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options, basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered
The University of Liverpool maintains a vibrant campus that offers opportunities for extra-curricular activities. There are sports arenas, fitness centres, theatres, auditoriums, cafeterias and gardens at the campus. Sports meets, dance, music and drama activities, fashion shows, fests, and other events make the campus life happening. These cross-disciplinary events help to develop team spirits amongst students and enhance their overall personalities. As a university of global eminence, the University of Liverpool organises various international seminars, conclaves, exhibitions and other events involving eminent personalities from different fields. Students get global exposure through these events.
Associated with nine Nobel Laureates, the University is recognised for its high-quality teaching and research. The University is a globally-focused institution with partnerships throughout the world, including research institutes, universities, governments and industrial organisations. The university is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide according to Academic ranking of world universities The University of Liverpool boasts of hi-tech laboratories, art studios, libraries and computer centres featuring an atmosphere of extensive research.
How do I apply for student accommodation?
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking "Book Now", we'll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.
You don't have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you'll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team, and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in the rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non-Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with private bathroom as well as the kitchen.
Standard (6 bed & 4 bed-sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with a Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with a Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring them on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options that are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.