The best student accommodation in Glasgow is just right here with a wide range of options. From student studios and private halls, residences, student apartments Glasgow, short term and long term housing on rent in Glasgow, UniAcco has it all.
Whether you want to have a quiet evening in a pub, a dubstep-fuelled rave, or the great indie hits, here is everything to give you the best student housing Glasgow experience. Hillhead Bookclub and The Flying Duck have a selection of video and board games which is perfect for when uni gets stressful. It’s hassle-free to get out of your comfort zone and try something new in Glasgow city nearer to your student flat in Glasgow. You will fall in love with the chilled-out Nice’ N’Sleazy pub or the vibrant dance beats which blare through Sub Club.
Prime areas for student apartments in Glasgow are Bath St, Calton, East End, Firhill Rd, George street Glasgow, Hanover St, Havannah Street, High Street, James Rd, Kelvinhaugh, Kennedy St, Kyle St, New City Road, Port Dundas Pl, River Clyde, West End and many more
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices of student rooms in Glasgow nearer to universities such University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow International College and many more. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to uni you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Glasgow are best for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats Glasgow.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Glasgow while booking with us.
4. UniAcco gives personalized experience for every student book housing with us. Our student accommodation Glasgow advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Glasgow student room, until the time you move out, we will be there for every help you need
5. As a student, you are busy with much stuff. So UniAcco made your student housing Glasgow search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Glasgow student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in Glasgow student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Glasgow student apartments.
Found 30 places to stay
Found 30 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation, Glasgow, on UniAcco where, you can compare student housing options on the basis of price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from thousands of private student accommodation Glasgow. So whether you are looking for private studios, flats to share with other students, halls, we have got it covered.
Your student stay in Glasgow will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories and with the variety of student apartments Glasgow, we make this even unique. our every option is distinct. All our student rooms Glasgow are nearer to various Glasgow universities. You will have many choices.
Glasgow not being capital of Scotland and even sometimes it’s said, its not the classiest places - but the fact is it’s got a vibrant student life that’s hard to find elsewhere in the UK. There is no short of universities so, no matter what you want to study, you can always find a place more-that-suitable for you. Have you ever imagined walking through the halls of Hogwarts? Well, you can make your dream come true at the University of Glasgow, which is a close second. It’s a great university, but you have to accept the rest of the city looking at you.
In spite of being a busy city, you will never far away from nature. So you can take a break from the busy city life, you can head to Kelvingrove Park, Botanic Garden, or take a walk through the Glasgow Green. There’s also a great selection of museums. Glasgow can seem a bit daunting if you’re not from these parts but, when you get here, you’ll find it’s not what it seems. The people are friendly, and the overall atmosphere is pleasant and, very soon, you’ll feel at home. The city has earned its ‘People Make Glasgow’.
The Glasgow city is home to excellent art galleries, historical properties of National Trust, green leafy spaces, fantastic street art, and a plethora of live music places. Glasgow is may not be as well-known as Edinburgh to global travelers, but the reward of visiting here is a less crowded city where experiences seem less rushed and more authentic.
Glasgow is an easily accessible city to love with its friendly and welcoming residents, dozens of free museums and attractions, burgeoning focus on craft food and drink, thriving live music scene, a large number of Charles Rennie Mackintosh buildings, and beautiful country homes and parks. There is something in the city for everyone from those who love art and architecture to those who prefer breweries and music. The slogan of Glasgow is 'People Make Glasgow'. It explains the city's unbeaten sense of community and welcoming nature. You will not find Scottish culture here because the city has paved its way. It is famous for its distinctive architecture and numerous museums and art galleries. Glasgow is a place which moves innovative concepts forward globally.
University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow International College, Glasgow Clyde College, University of the West of Scotland, Glasgow School of Art, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Academy of Music and Sound, Live Language School