The best student accommodation Derby is just right here with a varied range of options. From student studios, en-suite rooms and private halls, residences, student apartments in Derby, short term and long term housing on rent, UniAcco has it all.
This city is known for its thriving culture, amazing history and beautiful open spaces. This makes Derby a fantastic backdrop for great student housing experience near University of Derby. One of the best things about living in Derby is how close you’ll be to the great outdoors. Whether you’re at the beautiful butterfly garden at Darley Park or riding Markeaton’s light railway, you’ll love the city’s green spaces. Students also have easy access to all the practical facilities including supermarkets, pharmacies, and an efficient public transport system
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices of student flats in Derbynearer to universities such as the University of Derby. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the university you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Derby are great for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a student-friendly team and great facilities. Take a look below at our student flats in Derby.
3. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation in Derby with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Derby while booking with us.
4. Our student accommodation Derby advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Derby student room, until the time you move out, we are here for every help you need
5. As a student, you are occupied with much work. So UniAcco made your student housing Derby search easy. With UniAcco's seamless booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Derby student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in Derby student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Derby student apartments.
Found 2 places to stay
Found 2 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over a thousand student housing options across Derby. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Derby is famous as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution but there is much more to this city than its past. Today, Derby’s heritage is enriched with an amazing array of modern highlights that include major shopping centres, fantastic eateries and some of the best entertainment venues in the Midlands. Whatever your interests are, you’ll be spoiled for choice in terms of things to see and do in Derby.
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking “Book Now”, we’ll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.
You don’t have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you’ll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in the rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with Private bathroom as well as kitchen.
Standard(6 bed & 4 bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring them on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options that are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.