Explore your best Birmingham City University accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to Birmingham City University due to its top-rated programs. Birmingham City University has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do.BCU accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or Birmingham student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to the Birmingham City University, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Birmingham City University student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to The BCU. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Birmingham City University International student apartments.
Why choose UniAcco For BCU Student Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Birmingham putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, BCU is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to BCU.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for BCU accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our Birmingham City University student accommodation advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Birmingham student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Birmingham student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Birmingham City University student apartments.
Found 30 places to stay
Found 30 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any Birmingham City Uni accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
At Birmingham City University, you will be studying right in the heart of a forward-looking and vibrant city with plenty to see and do just a few minutes’ walk from the campus. Whether you’re moving to Birmingham or you’re a Brummie at heart, there’s so much to student life here to explore. The city is packed with well-known top chains, full to the brim with a variety of independent cafés and bars (many offering student and other discounts) and the speciality supermarkets, butchers, bakers and farmer's markets make it a foodie's heaven.
Studying in Birmingham offers you the chance to live and work in the youngest major city in Europe with world-class restaurants, entertainment and shops. Birmingham is home to more than one million people from a range of different cultures and ethnic groups, 40 per cent of this population is 25 and younger. Birmingham’s major theatres attract the cream of the West End touring shows as well as showcasing original ballet, opera and musicals.