Explore your best Aston University In less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to Aston University due to its top-rated programs. Aston University has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. Aston University Is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Aston University residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Aston University student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to The Aston University. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Aston University International student apartments.
Why choose UniAcco For Aston University Student Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, Aston University Is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to Aston University.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Aston University student apartments.
Found 30 places to stay
Found 30 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Based right in the heart of Birmingham, an absolutely amazing city to be a student in. It is the UK's fastest-improving city and has hundreds of local independent businesses. Their swimming pool originally opened in 1902, becoming one of the oldest operating pools in Britain. Now, their unique Edwardian pool, previously Woodcock Street Baths is home to Sport Aston. The addition of a sauna and steam room provides a touch of luxury for everyone to enjoy. The pool is open to Aston Students, staff and the public.
Aston is ranked 2nd in the UK for boosting graduate salaries (The Economist, based on Longitudinal Education Outcomes dataset 2017). Apart from this their overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey, ranked amongst the top 25 Universities in the UK at 89%.
They are also ranked 20th in the UK for outstanding student experience in the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2018. An impressive statistic to know is that currently, over 80%of Aston graduates find a graduate-level job or further study within six months of graduation, compared to a national average of less than 70%.
Vita Student Pebble Mill, The Old Fire Station, The Heights