Explore your best University of Birmingham accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the University of Birmingham due to its top-rated programs. The University of Birmingham has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. University of Birmingham accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or Birmingham student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best University of Birmingham residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our University of Birmingham student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to University of Birmingham. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your University of Birmingham International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Birmingham you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the University of Birmingham is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to University of Birmingham.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Birmingham advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Birmingham student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Birmingham student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to University of Birmingham student apartments.
Found 30 places to stay
Found 30 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Here at the University of Birmingham, there are plenty of opportunities to meet new friends and get involved in university life. There are over 250 different societies, loads of sports groups, so whether you've always wanted to try something new like volunteer in the local community or continue with a much-loved hobby, there's something for everyone here! The University guarantees accommodation to international students for their first year of academic study.
The University of Birmingham is a fantastic choice for academic study. Their thriving campus is filled with beautiful grounds, friendly community and excellent facilities which will quickly make you feel at home. They offer you a huge variety of exciting activities to get involved in outside of your studies, too. Study in their state-of-the-art academic library with its stunning views over campus or go for a swim after lectures at their brand new £55 million Sport and Fitness Club.
How do I apply for student accommodation?
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking “Book Now”, we’ll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.
You don’t have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you’ll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our Birmingham properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with Private bathroom as well as kitchen.
Standard(6 bed & 4 bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options which are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.