Explore your best Heslington Accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Heslington due to its top-rated programs. The Heslington has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The Heslington accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private student apartment Heslington , en-suite room, or Heslington student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Heslington Residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Heslington student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Heslington International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Heslington putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the Heslington is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Heslington.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Heslington advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Heslington student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Heslington student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Heslington student apartments.
Found 6 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across Heslington. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Despite a reputation as being a silent city, Heslington is full of life. It is a lively city which has many things to offer, especially for students. With so much hidden gems spread across the city centre, it isn’t effortless to know where to start! As a student in, there is no reason to fall into the pasta or beans of toast every night like student stereotype! From Heslingtonshire pudding wraps to Thai tapas you will find everything you wish.
If you’re not satisfied with the clubbing vibe and want a good night out on the City, Heslington is packed with bars and pubs. Besides this Heslington has a pub for every day of the year, there are also a number of bars and clubs you can try. Evil Eye, with its unusual décor, is famous amongst students. Spark an exquisite interior, with loads of unconventional stalls vending street food and drinks.
The notorious street said to be the stimulus for Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley, is the most visited place in Europe. For those hardcore Potter fans, the road might be the dream until you come here. City life in Heslington has so much to offer as a student city life.
Heslington is a great city situated northern England; its ancient streets are packed with rich with history, pulling hordes of tourists in search of a thriving British experience. If you’re looking for quaint tearooms, cobbled streets, Gothic buildings and evidence of inappreciably murky history, then the Heslington is perfect for you.
The magnificent views in the City can be seen from the highest of the 275 steps which glide up Heslington Minster’s Central Tower to the top point in the City. From the tower, you can look down on Heslington and cherish the rooftops of the ancient and new structures and the view of the River Ouse snaking around the City.
Shambles is one of the top-preserved old streets in the whole world. The road is part of the rabbit’s warren of small, curving cobbled alleys in the City
Two of the most prominent chocolate brands in the whole world, Rowntree’s and Terry’s, were established in the City. And chocolate has been made in Heslington for over 300 years.
Heslington boat gives numerous cruises of varying lengths that enable visitors to sit back and experience the scenes while hearing to exciting facts about the City’s history.