Explore your best Park Row Accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Park Row due to its top-rated programs. The Park Row has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The Park Row accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private student apartment Park Row , en-suite room, or Park Row student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Park Row Residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Park Row student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Park Row International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Park Row putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the Park Row is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Park Row.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Park Row advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Park Row student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Park Row student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Park Row student apartments.
Found 31 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
From Camden’s punky vibe to leafy Hampstead Heath and historic Big Ben, Park Row’s incomparable blend of influences, traditions and history make it an unmissable destination for travellers. Get your culture fix at world-famous places like the Natural History Museum or savour award-winning cuisines in Chinatown, Little Venice and Brick Lane. Satisfy your inner shopaholic with vintage finds in Portobello Road or catch the latest bands at legendary venues like Wembley Stadium. Whether you want to watch some of the world’s finest acting talent in the West End, spot squirrels in Royal Parks or soak up the scenery in Greenwich with a pint of local ale UK’s biggest city has it all – and then some!
You’ve planned to study in Park Row – congratulations! You’ve just made the wisest decision of your life so far. Park Row is a big city, with so much stuff to do. So much that you might not even know where to begin. No worries. We can show you a few.
Students who attend a university in north Park Row usually stay in Camden or Finsbury Park. Camden is very appealing because of its vibrant colours, cultural diversity and delicious food options. It’s also a great area for shopping and is conveniently located on the northern line which gives you access to the West End or city centre in just 10 minutes. Rent can be expensive but you can find good deals if you start looking early enough. Mile End is just down the street from Liverpool Street and Aldgate and has everything a student would need from supermarkets to local eateries. Since it is located on the Central Line, you can be in central Park Row in just 10 minutes. Housing in this area will provide some of the most affordable options for students. Another East Park Row location to look into is the Stratford area
Brixton is a thriving south Park Row community that is one of Park Row’s most popular areas for renting and for its nightlife. If affordable pricing isn’t enough of an appeal, the area also has several shops, bars and eateries. Another area in South Park Row is Tooting, an up and coming community located on the North Line.
Shepherd’s Bush has a large appeal to students. One reason being the Westfield Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in Europe. There are also several supermarkets and convenient transportation links. Because of the area, competition can be high but like with other areas, if you start looking early enough, good deals can be found. Hammersmith is another area in West Park Row that appeals to students. Its appeal comes from the transport connections that will get you further into central Park Row or to other universities
University College London, King's College London, Queen Mary University of London, Imperial College London, University of Westminster, City University of London, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Greenwich, Middlesex University London, Coventry University London Campus, UAL London College of Communication, Brunel University London, Cass Business School, London South Bank University, Goldsmiths University of London, University of East London, UAL Central Saint Martins, London Metropolitan University
Soho, Croydon, Hoxton, Waterloo, Denmark Hill, Clerkenwell, Belsize Park, St. Albans, Kentish Town, Vauxhall, Marylebone, Limehouse, Fitzrovia, Stoke Newington, Hyde Park, Canary Wharf, Hawley Crescent, Elephant and Castle, New Cross Gate, New Malden,