Where to stay is the biggest query that arises after where to study. Deciding on a place to live from another country or city is a very difficult task. There are a lot of aspects to be taken into consideration for example an inclusive cost, security, additional facilities, social events or communal spaces, bike storage, distance to the universities, etc. PBSAs are designed keeping students and their prerogatives in mind, they are highly secure facilities with the majority of them having rent inclusive of utility bills and an internet connection cost. Some also have the option of being catered or not. Irrespective of your room choice you will be exempted from paying council tax in any of the PBSAs.
Spring Mews– UAL Accommodation
A brand-new building with a range of facilities. You can socialise with fellow students in their cool replica train carriage and the London-themed social area.
- Nearby Places: It is located very close to the River Thames, on the side of Embankment. It is surrounded by many beautiful views like the London Eye, Southbank Centre beach and much more. It is also near Westminster. There are plenty of places to shop in the area, like independent boutiques and stores like Oliver Bonas or take the train to more central shopping areas, like Oxford Street.
- Amenities: There is Wi-Fi access for all students in Spring Mews and they are also provided with laundry facilities on-site. There are multiple communal areas, a swimming pool, a gym and friendly support staff on-site to help the students with all of their enquiries. There is also 24 hour CCTV.
- Room Types: En-suite, Studio, 1-bed & 2-bed flats.
- Price Range: £295 – £660 /week.
The Hub-UAL Accommodation
The Hub is close to the action of buzzing, Central London. Just a short stroll from Vauxhall station and the Thames, you can discover the best of London in no time. the Hub is one of the best UAL accommodation.
- Nearby Places: The Hub is located just a stone’s throw away from Vauxhall Station and the Thames, meaning those wishing to wander into Central London need only stroll across the river or jump on a train to move further afield. Vauxhall is a friendly and convenient neighbourhood with great transport links, vibrant bars, and a plethora of good restaurants and shops, all situated within a vibrant and fun community.
- Amenities: There is Wi-Fi access for all students and they are also provided with laundry facilities on-site. A TV is provided in the rooms. There is also 24 hour CCTV.
- Room Types: En-suite and Studio.
- Price Range: £238 – £332 /week.
Mannequin House – UAL Accommodation
It is a secure facility with pleasant interiors and modern amenities. The mannequin house is a beautiful property and well-connected to various eateries, pubs and attractions.
- Nearby Places: The nearest restaurants are Yasar’s Restaurant, Sea Eyer’s Fish Bar and BG Zakuska Walthamstow. A major attraction of this city is the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, where the home games of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club take place.
- Amenities: There is Wi-Fi access for all students and they are also provided with laundry facilities on-site. There is a communal area, an outdoor space, social events are conducted and friendly support staff are on-site to help the students with all of their enquiries.
- Room Types: En-suite and Studio.
- Price Range: £199 – £329 /week.
Dashwood Studios – UAL Accommodation
Dashwood studios is a beautiful property which is well connected to a majority of the attractions and eateries around London.
- Nearby Places: As you’re located in Zone 1, you’ll be within easy reach of some of the city’s best tourist attractions, whether you’re keen to sample culinary delights at the incredibly popular Borough Market, or visit Shakespeare’s Globe with a few drinks.
- Amenities: Content insurance is included in the rent. Bike storage, laundry room, games room + cinema room, roof terrace with landmark views, wheelchair access and 24/7 security/support come with the room.
- Room Types: Studio.
- Price Range: £299.5 – £387 /week.
Urbanest Westminster Bridge – UAL Accommodation
Directly overlooking the Westminster Bridge, this student’s accommodation offers a spectacular view of The Shard, The Big Ben and The Westminster Abbey. This is one of the popular UAL accommodation
- Nearby Places: Westminster Bridge is close to many of the capital’s top universities and colleges. From urbanest Westminster Bridge you can walk to several of central London’s best shopping and social districts including Covent Garden and Soho. The galleries, theatres and exhibition halls of South Bank are just across the road, as is County Hall and the London Eye. A little further East along the South Bank lies the fashionable attractions of Bankside, including Borough Market, the Globe, Tate Modern, Gabriel’s Wharf and the OXO Tower.
- Amenities: 24/7 On-Site Support Team, Communal Relaxing & Study Areas, Underfloor Heating, Gym & Exercise Room, Swimming Pool, Sauna Room, Gaming Area.
- Room Types: Studio, Penthouse and En-suite flats.
- Price Range: £245 – £635 /week.