The best student accommodation in Adelaide is just right here with a wide range of options. From student studios and private halls, residences, student apartments Adelaide, short term and long term housing on rent in Adelaide, UniAcco has it all.
Most of the student apartments in Adelaide have communal kitchens and cafes too, so when you need a snack in between your study sessions, you will have it in no time. fully-equipped kitchenettes attached to all the rooms in some student properties Adelaide so you will never have short of coffee or energy juices after a long day at uni. Adelaide student housing is situated near to most of the amazing pubs and restaurants.
Adelaide CBD, North Adelaide, Westbourne Park, Daw Park, Edwardstown, Melrose Park, Magill, Pasadena, St Mary's, Glenelg, Bedford Park, Modbury, Footscray, Coburg, Brunswick, Parkville, Docklands, Brunswick, EastCarlton, ATMC
Adelaide is an amazing place for international students and with UniAcco, the journey becomes smoother. On UniAcco, you can find hundreds of Adelaide student accommodation. You can find budget-friendly student rooms in Adelaide in no time with costing nothing for students.
Why choose UniAcco For Adelaide Student Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices for student rooms in Adelaide nearer to many universities. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the uni you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Adelaide are best for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats, Adelaide.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Adelaide while booking with us.
4. UniAcco gives personalized experience for every student book housing with us. Our student accommodation Adelaide advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Adelaide student room, until the time you move out, we will be there for every help you need
5. As a student, you are busy with much stuff. So UniAcco made your student housing Adelaide search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Adelaide student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in an Adelaide student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Adelaide student apartments.
Found 6 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
Explore affordable to luxury student accommodation Adelaide on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing Adelaide basis price, amenities, distance from your uni, features, and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat, or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000+ options across Adelaide student accommodation. Whether you are looking for private student studios Adelaide, student halls Adelaide, or Adelaide flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Your student accommodation Adelaide will give you plentiful and unforgettable memories. The best-in-class amenities make this experience even unique. All the student flats, apartments, studios listed on UniAcco are very close to the major universities in Adelaide.
With more than 200 cellar doors on its doorstep, Adelaide is the wine capital of Australia and the best news is, it’s all so accessible. Head 20 minutes down the road to the magical Adelaide Hills, and unearth world-class restaurants, award-winning wineries and incredible local food producers tucked in leafy hamlets await. While away an afternoon nestled among rolling green hills sampling a local drop at one of the region's many wineries including Bird In Hand, Mount Lofty Ranges Vineyard or The Lane Vineyard. For the ultimate blend of sea and vines, venture 45 minutes from the city to world-famous McLaren Vale where prime wine country borders spectacular coastal vistas. Explore more than 70 cellar doors, sipping your way around award-winning wineries like d'Arenberg Cube, Down The Rabbit Hole and Alpha Box and Dice or dine on farm-fresh, sustainable produce. Or head to the Barossa and drink the official world’s best wine and be back in the afternoon in time for an early dinner in the city. The world-renowned wines of Clare Valley are just a stone’s throw away, too.
Torrens University Australia, Carnegie Mellon University Australia, Southern Cross Education Institute, Salford College of Business and Hospitality, Federation University, The University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, School of Audio Engineering Institute, Australian Catholic University, Flinders University, University of South Australia (Mawson Lakes Campus), Victoria University (Werribee Campus), Victoria University (St Albans Campus), Victoria University, RMIT University (Brunswick Campus), Monash University (Parkville Campus), The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Polytechnic (Preston Campus), Central Queensland University, Melbourne City College
Adelaide CBD, North Adelaide, Westbourne Park, Daw Park, Edwardstown, Melrose Park, Magill, Pasadena, St Mary's, Glenelg, Bedford Park, Modbury, Footscray, Coburg, Brunswick, Parkville, Docklands, Burnswick East, Carlton, ATMC