The best student accommodation in Cambridge is just right here with a variety of options. From student studios, en-suite rooms and private halls, residences, student apartments in Cambridge, short term and long term housing in Cambridge on rent, UniAcco Covers it all.
Cambridge offers students from worldwide the United Kingdom's best higher education institutions which includes the Anglia Ruskin University, University of Cambridge, Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts, King's College Cambridge and many more. Student properties in Cambridge have seen much growth. Thousands of global students visit the city to get the best education. Find hundreds of Cambridge student flats with an easy booking process.
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices of student flats in Cambridge nearer to universities such as the University of Cambridge. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the university you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Cambridge are great for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a student-friendly team and great facilities. Take a look below at our student flats in Cambridge.
3. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation in Cambridge with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Cambridge while booking with us.
4. Our student accommodation Cambridge advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Cambridge student room, until the time you move out, we are here for every help you need
5. As a student, you are occupied with much work. So UniAcco made your student housing Cambridge search easy. With UniAcco's seamless booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Cambridge student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in Cambridge student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Cambridge student apartments.
Found 6 places to stay
Found 6 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across Cambridge. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Cambridge is a renowned student city with a good number of pleasant attractions and a long & exciting list of things to do; making the City the perfect place for relaxed and joyful student living. Cambridge is a gorgeous city which offers a large variety of things to do, including museums and significant attractions of the city, as well as outdoor events and a whole lot much. Whether you’re looking for the better site for a scenic walk or the iconic spot to watch or play some sports, with the right guide you can find everything you need in Cambridge.
Cambridge hosts the country’s top count of art galleries and museums outside London, so you’ll be having a varied number of choices when you stay and study in this cool city. The Fitzwilliam museum is an iconic museum in Cambridge. It is situated in the heart of the city, and its extraordinary design makes it a unique piece of Cambridge’s city. The museums home more than half a million artworks and presents history as far back as 2500BC, making it an exciting place to have a day learning and relaxing.
Cambridge is also home to two great university museums, showcasing zoology, archaeology, and anthropology, and dotted around the city you’ll find a good number of historical buildings to explore including the 17th-century folk and polar museum and much more. Including this, Cambridge has many iconic bridges which include the Mathematical bridge, the bridge of sighs and Clare Bridge, to name a few. In all, Cambridge has a lot more to offer than you can think of.
Cambridge is unique for a variety of reasons, but what makes this English city significantly incredible is its comprehensive, exciting history and exceptional buildings all across the city that is absolutely inspiring to see.
From the beautiful King’s College Chapel to the best student halls in the different universities or even the regular old admin buildings, It is sometimes difficult to believe that such an incredible piece of British history is used as an everyday facility by the city’s people. Someone’s room is that high up in the turrets of Gonville and Caius; those bigger dining halls offer students dinner, lunch, and breakfast every day, student bars are situated within grand Gothic buildings, the list just goes on and on!
Then there’s the chance to go punting (one of the easiest and great ways to see unique parts of the Cambridge you’d miss out on foot) and how near the city is from London, making it a perfect tourist place.
Get inside and see the most significant fan-vault ceiling in the globe, explore the Rood Screen which was the best gift from Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn that is still considered as some of the magnificent Italian wooden carvings which are still surviving in the UK.
Anglia Ruskin University, University of Cambridge, Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts, King's College Cambridge, Bellerbys College (Cambridge Campus), Cambridge Regional College, EF International Language Campus - English courses in Cambridge, St Andrew's College, Stafford House Cambridge, Select English Cambridge, Cambridge Seminars College, Regent Cambridge, Cambridge Ruskin International College, St Giles Cambridge, Mander Portman Woodward, Embassy English Cambridge, Virtual Aviation Flight Training Centre