Studying in a city like Coventry is an experience of its own. With the world-renowned Coventry University that is the driving force behind the city’s student population, there are some of the best properties near Coventry University. So once you receive your unconditional offer letter from your uni, you will start to look for suitable housing options that fit within your budget. Well, if that’s what brought you here, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best student accommodation near Coventry University.
Coventry University Overview
Coventry University is a world-class academic institution with a strong emphasis on applied research. The university’s courses are specifically designed to assist students. The institution is ranked 15th in the United Kingdom by the Guardian University Guide 2020. In addition to these honours, the institution has received additional awards for remarkable success. The university campus sits in the centre of Coventry, a safe and prosperous city.
Coventry was named the 47th best student city in the world and one of the five top student cities in the United Kingdom by QS Best Student Cities in 2019. Each faculty has its own collection of buildings, all with distinctive and modern architecture. Coventry Institution has a 32% acceptance rate, which means that out of every 100 applicants, the university only admits 32 students who match the university’s eligibility and other conditions.
Best Student Areas Around Coventry University
Coventry has a special allure that draws students from all across the globe to its universities. Whether you’re a University of Warwick or University of Coventry student, you may take advantage of all the best properties near Coventry University along with things to do at the famed student nightclub Kasbah, a plethora of stores with a wide range of options, and some fantastic restaurants. Furthermore, due to its central location and excellent transportation links, it is simple to reach all of the UK’s main cities.
City Centre: From the city centre, it’s not too far to walk anywhere, and it’s close to all of the stores, restaurants, and pubs. However, be mindful that a desirable location comes at a higher cost.
Hillfields: The bulk of the best properties near Coventry University are found in Hillfields. Much has been done to improve the area’s image, and it is currently one of the most popular student areas. Hillfields has its own retail centre with a variety of ethnic restaurants and convenience stores.
Spon End: Spon End offers several advantages that make it an excellent area to live throughout the academic year. It’s just around a 10-minute walk from the campus, and a cab from town after a night out costs about £3.50.
Lower Coundon: Lower Coundon, a popular location for second and third-year students, is roughly a 20-minute walk from the institutions. There is major Morrisons, as well as corner stores and eateries.
Also Read: Student Housing In The UK
Student Accommodation In Coventry
After Birmingham, Coventry is the second-largest city in the West Midlands area. Coventry has a multitude of things to see and do. Culture, theatre, fairs, galleries, cathedrals, and a historical history are all available in the city. This implies that there is more than enough room for students to have a good time. Students have a plethora of options for student housing near Coventry University. However, one of the most important decisions they must make is whether to live on-campus or off-campus.
Below are a few of the best student accommodations in Coventry provided by UniAcco for students to fit in their budget –
- iQ Weaver Place: This student residence provides students with fully equipped en-suite rooms, studio rooms, and apartments. There are also social events, possessions insurance, bike storage, a lounge, vending machines, a garden, and other facilities.
- Eden Square: If you are looking for the best properties near Coventry University located in the middle of the city, Eden Square is an excellent option. With this being the best student accommodation in Coventry for most students, you should surely opt for it without a doubt.
- The Oaks: The Oaks is a student accommodation in Coventry that offers en-suite and studio rooms. A high-tech kitchenette, Wi-Fi access, and a social room with a huge TV and sitting area will be available.
- Gulson Gardens: Gulson Gardens is a newly designed Coventry University residence. It is a wonderfully built structure that provides the best student studio flats in the city. As one of the best properties near Coventry University, you can find a lot of attractions as well as public transport located near this place.
Thank you for reading this blog on the Best Properties Near Coventry University. If you’d like to read more, here are some blogs that might be of interest to you –
- The Ultimate Cost Of Living Guide For Students In Coventry
- Things to do in Coventry, United Kingdom
- Cost Of Living In Coventry Guide
Looking for student accommodation abroad?