Explore your best Swansea University in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to Swansea University due to its top-rated programs. Swansea University has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do.Swansea University is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Swansea University residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Swansea University student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to The Swansea University. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Swansea University International student apartments.
Why choose UniAcco For Swansea University Student Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, Swansea University is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to Swansea University.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Swansea University student apartments.
Found 3 places to stay
Found 3 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Whether you’re a sports fanatic, culture vulture or outdoor adventurer, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy between lectures. Think 120 societies, 50 sports clubs and 12 months of must-see events. Whether you want to get into media, pick up a new hobby or have your voice heard on something that matters to you, there’s a way for everyone to join in. With more than 60 sports teams and excellent facilities on both campuses, they offer everything you need for a healthy, sporting lifestyle.
Swansea University has been at the cutting edge of research and innovation since 1920. They have a long history of working with business and industry, but today, their world-class research has a much wider impact across the health, wealth, culture, and well-being of society. They have achieved an extraordinary level of success in recent years, and their research activity exceeds that of many larger universities yet this has not compromised the friendly and relaxed atmosphere that has always characterised the “Swansea experience”. As they approach their centenary, they look forward to a bright future.
Sketty Cathays, Redlands, Fishponds, Northernhay Place, Mutley, Greenbank, Lipson, Harborne, Selly Oak, Edgbaston, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham City Centre, Fern Barrow, Perry Barr, Bordesley Green, Aston, Solihull, Royal Leamington Spa, Broad Lane