Explore your best Liverpool city centre Accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Liverpool city centre due to its top-rated programs. The Liverpool city centre has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The Liverpool city centre accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private student apartment Liverpool city centre , en-suite room, or Liverpool city centre student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Liverpool city centre Residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Liverpool city centre student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Liverpool city centre International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Liverpool city centre putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the Liverpool city centre is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Liverpool city centre.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Liverpool city centre advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Liverpool city centre student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Liverpool city centre student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Liverpool city centre student apartments.
Found 52 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco where, you can compare student housing options based on price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across Liverpool city centre. So whether you are looking for private studios, flats to share with other students, halls, we have got it covered.
The locals, who call themselves Scousers, Liverpudlians or Liverpolitans, are proud of the city, and happy to welcome visitors. They are often known to be the ‘funniest’, ‘most down-to-earth’, and helpful’, and so on, people on the earth! It’s a difficult claim to prove, but we did find them so – if we could able to understand what they were saying.
Being an important port, Liverpool city centre attracted visitors, and it kept people from all over the globe. As a result, it is a multicultural city, that includes one of the oldest and biggest Chinese communities in Europe. The very first trading vessel from China arrived in Liverpool city centre in 1834, and the immigrants arrived in 1866. Liverpool city centre’s Chinatown is undoubtedly worth a visit if to see its gate – it’s the most massive ceremonial arch outside China.
Numerous things make Liverpool city centre special one of them is football. Liverpool city centre is the home of two very successful Premier League clubs, Everton and Liverpool city centre. It’s also a home for the world-famous ‘Grand National’ annual horse race, held at the Aintree Race Course, on the outskirts of Liverpool city centre. Even though this ill-fated ship Titanic sailed from Southampton, Liverpool city centre was the Port where she was registered. These all make Liverpool city centre stand out from the other cities.
University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, Liverpool International College, West Cheshire College, University of Chester, University of Chester (Queen's Park Campus), University of Law, Glyndwr University (main campus), University of Bolton, University of Central Lancashire, Preston College, Salford City College, The Manchester College, University of Salford, BPP University, INTO, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester School of Art, Royal Northern College of Music
Mount Pleasant, Baltic Triangle, Paddington, Everton, Wavertree, Northgate Point, Cheshire, Old Trafford, Deansgate, Lower Chatham, Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield, Ranmoor, Philadelphia, Sheffield City Centre, Bramall Lane, Central Quay, Kirkstall, Headingley