27 King's Stables Road
Introducing 27 King's Stables Road
Data Source: UniAcco historical data (For reference)
Room Types in 27 King's Stables Road
|Move - In||Duration||Rent||Deposit|
|2023-09-30||46 week||£360 / week||£1|
|Move - In||Duration||Rent||Deposit|
|2023-09-30||46 week||£391 / week||£1|
If you find this accommodation available at a lower price on any other third party platform, we guarantee to match that price when you make your booking.
What to expect at 27 King's Stables Road
27 King's Stables Road Reviews
27 King's Stables Road FAQs
- Your passport, passport-sized photos, ID and visa. You’ll need these to enrol with your university, join societies, and get a part-time job (if you want one).
- Bedding .
- Kitchen utensils.
- Don’t forget that you can order Bedding, Kitchen, Bathroom Kits and more from our partners at UniKitOut all delivered directly to your home and waiting for you upon arrival. Plus, save 10% with discount code HELLO10
- Decorations and personal things that make your room feel like home.
- Clothes of all types – from lounging around, to going to lectures, to nights out, to formal balls. Oh, and coat hangers.
- If you’re bringing electrical items, bring extension leads, and a UK plug converter too.
- Bike, helmet, bicycle repair kit. A bike’s a cheap, environmentally-friendly way to get around your new city. We have free bike storage at almost all our properties, too.
- A first aid kit – plasters, sterile dressings, that kind of thing. Just in case.
- Oh, and don’t forget your books and stationery!
All booking requests for accommodation made on the website are subject to acceptance by us. We are not obliged to accept your booking request and may, at our discretion, decline to accept any booking request for any reason. If – for whatever reason – we can’t make you an offer of accommodation, we’ll let you know as soon as possible, explain why, or offer you an alternative solution.
Where we accept your booking request, we’ll send you an offer of accommodation. You will need to accept the offer of accommodation online to confirm the booking. We reserve the right to withdraw an offer of accommodation at any time before it is accepted by you on the website. Please note that our offer of accommodation shall automatically lapse if you do not confirm the booking within 5 days of receipt.
You can accept our offer of accommodation and confirm the booking by:
- logging into your account on the website
- providing details of your guarantor (if applicable);
- providing ID documentation and any further information which we may request from you; and
- reading through and signing your tenancy agreement.
Your booking will be confirmed and the contract to supply the accommodation created when you sign your tenancy agreement. You acknowledge and agree that once you have signed the tenancy agreement you will have no right to cancel the contract, and shall be liable to pay the full rent and any related fees relating to the accommodation for the duration of the tenancy.
If you don’t have a UK-based guarantor, we’ll ask you to pay the full years’ rent upfront ten days before your contract starts.
Alternatively, we partner with a guarantor service – UKGuarantor – who can act as a guarantor on your behalf for a small fee. You can select this option when you make a booking at any of our Hello Student managed properties.
If you do have a guarantor, you can pay your rent in three instalments. The first, ten days before your contract starts (or you won’t be able to move in). The second in January. And the last in April.
In some cases, (like if your student loan comes through later) you may be able to pay in four instalments instead.
If you’re a first-year prospective undergraduate student and your offer at your preferred higher education institute is withdrawn, we may be able to release you from your tenancy agreement if:
- You find a suitable replacement to take a new tenancy agreement for the rest of your tenancy. This person must: be at least 18 years old and enrolled as a full-time student in a university close to the accommodation; enter into a tenancy agreement with us and pay all sums due within it; and provide a guarantor where reasonable, who must accept the terms and conditions set out in the tenancy agreement; and
- you provide a written rejection letter from your chosen higher education institute; and
- you provide a copy of the acceptance letter from your new higher education institute.
Electricity, gas, and 24-hour hot water. You’ll also get a stand-alone heater – your room, your preferred temperature, you’re in control.
Throughout the building and bedrooms, with an ethernet cable connection in your room. You’ll receive details on how to connect your devices when you move in.
As a student, you don’t have to pay. (But once your course has officially ended, you’ll no longer be classified as a student. So if you keep living in the UK after your course is over, you’ll have to start paying council tax.)
Let us help your search!
Get the best apartments for your stay based on your requirements like budget, distance from university, accessibility etc. Feel free to chat with our experts. You can fill this form so that we can help you.