The best student accommodation in Aberdeen is just right here with a wide range of options. From student studios and private halls, residences, student apartments short term and long term housing on rent near the University of Aberdeen, Robert Gordon University, North East Scotland College, The James Hutton Institute Aberdeen campus, Scotland's Rural College Aberdeen Campus, UniAcco has it all.
Discover the best of Aberdeen, from its significant urban centre to the wilds of its atmosphere countryside. On weekends, you can roam down Union Street, stopping to wonder about the unique architecture of the City’s Granite Mile. Fall in love with the tiny spires of the Kirk of St. Nicholas, or the magnificent facade of Broad Street’s Marischal College. To find out more about Aberdeen’s vast history, explore its heritage as the centre of the North Sea oil factory at Aberdeen Maritime Museum. All of these make Aberdeen best for student residence.
New culture also shows in Scotland’s third-biggest City. Shop for major brands at Union Square mall, then go ahead to the West End in search of the unique boutique. You’ll find the best food on every street, from the vegan dine of Food story Café to Maggie Grill’s barbecue. In the evening, you can share a drink with the locals at The Grill pub after you enjoy a musical at His Majesty’s Theatre. If the optional scene is more your thing, you can catch City’s newest bands at indie venue Downstairs.
When you have to escape the urban hubbub, get around the City’s beautiful parks. Stroll through the borders of Cruickshank Botanic Garden, get yourself in the Winter Gardens glasshouse or make your day enjoying Aberdeen Beach. The rest of Aberdeenshire is packed with natural wonders, from the ruins of cliff-top Dunnottar Castle to the moorland and forest landscapes of Glen Tanar.
1. At UniAcco, we have a wide range of choices of student rooms in Aberdeen.nearer to universities such as the University of Aberdeen, University of Strathclyde, Aberdeen Caledonian University and Aberdeen School of Art and many more. We offer the best student accommodation nearer to the uni you choose.
2. Our student rooms in Aberdeen are best for studying and relaxing, offering a comfy bed, study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats in Aberdeen.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students for booking student accommodation with us. So you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house in Aberdeen while booking with us.
4. UniAcco gives personalized experience for every student book housing with us. Our student accommodation Aberdeen advisors are there for help throughout the year. From the time when you book your Aberdeen student room, until the time you move out, we will be there for every help you need
5. As a student, you are busy with much stuff. So UniAcco made your student housing Aberdeen search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get easy service to save your time. You can easily compare your Aberdeen student flat, book, and then confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay in Aberdeen student house or have any doubts while booking. Our advisors are there for you with any questions related to Aberdeen student apartments.
Found 21 places to stay
Found 21 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across Aberdeen. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Aberdeen is Scotland's third populous city having one of Scotland's 32 local government council areas and the United Kingdom's 39th most populated area, with a population estimated around 196,670 for the city of Aberdeen.
During the mid of18th to mid 20th centuries, Aberdeen's buildings incorporated quarried grey granite, which can shine like silver as it has mica content. From the discovery of North Sea oil in the 1970s, Aberdeen is known for the off-shore oil capital of Europe. The area surrounding Aberdeen settled for at least 8,000 years when prehistoric villages lay down the coasts of the rivers, Don and Dee. The city has a long, coastline and a marine climate, the latter resulting in mild summers and chilly winters.
The traditional factories of fishing, paper-making, shipbuilding, and textiles been overtaken by the oil industry and Aberdeen's seaport. Aberdeen Heliport is one of the engaged commercial heliports in the world, and the port is the largest in the north-east of Scotland.
Aberdeen used to arrange the Aberdeen International Youth Festival, a major global event that pulls up to 1000 of the most intelligent young performing arts establishments but that council ended funding in 2017, and the event was wound up in 2018.
In 2015, Mercer named Aberdeen the most vibrant city in the world, as well as the fourth most relaxed city in Britain. In 2012, HSBC named Aberdeen as a pioneering industry hub and one of eight 'super cities' heading the UK's economy, marking it as the only one city in Scotland to get this accolade. In 2018, Aberdeen was to be the top city in the UK to start a business in a study that was released by card payment firm Paymentsense.
University of Aberdeen, Robert Gordon University, North East Scotland College, The James Hutton Institute Aberdeen campus, Scotland's Rural College Aberdeen Campus, Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh Napier University, University of Edinburgh (King’s Building Campus), Edinburgh College (Midlothian Campus), Edinburgh College (Sighthill Campus), Heriot-Watt University, Stirling University, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Old Aberdeen, Ruthrieston, Holyrood, Edinburgh City Centre, Edinburgh Waverley, Potterrow, Fountainbridge, Haymarket, Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow West End, Jesmond, Garth Heads, Quayside, Newcastle City Centre, Osbaldwick, Fishergate, Hull road, South Bank, Heslington, Church Wood Avenue