Whitechapel is a district in East Whitechapel. Whitechapel is a bustling, vibrant, gorgeous town to be in. Whitechapel gives the best student living experience with sprawling architecture, green spaces and a selection of tourist attractions, bars, pubs, and restaurants. Travelling is conveniently done as it is well connected via rails as well as roads.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Whitechapel putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, many Whitechapel universities are within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats in Whitechapel.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Whitechapel advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Whitechapel student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Whitechapel student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Whitechapel student apartments.
Found 144 places to stay
Most of our properties in Whitechapel have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
You will find plenty of student accommodations in Whitechapel that are close to your uni on UniAcco. Options include studios, ensuites, flats and more. Compare options on our platform based on 80+ parameters and pick the one which suits you the best.
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing, get in touch with one of our property experts and they will arrange the same.
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Choose from over a thousand student housing options across Whitechapel. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
Whitechapel is tolerant of various ethnicities, religions, and beliefs which makes it the perfect immigration location. It houses various worship places too. Its theatres also provided inspiration to Charles Dickens.
University College London, King's College London, Imperial College London, Queen Mary University of London, University of Westminster, City University of London, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Greenwich, Middlesex University London, Coventry University London Campus, London Metropolitan University, UAL Central Saint Martins, London South Bank University, Brunel University London, University of West London, University of East London, King's College London (Waterloo Campus), King's College London Guy's Campus, UAL London College of Communication
How do I apply for student accommodation?
Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking “Book Now”, we’ll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.
You don’t have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you’ll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.
Can I get any options for my contract length?
Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.
Are my bills included in the rent?
This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.
What do our different room types mean?
Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.
Non Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Studio: Private room with Private bathroom as well as kitchen.
Standard(6 bed & 4 bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.
Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.
Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.
Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.
Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area
How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?
We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options which are safe to use.
What is a guarantor? Do I need one?
A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.
Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?
Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.
What if my questions are not included here?
In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.