For every student who book with your referral, you get a £50 Amazon gift voucher
The Laceworks is located at Queen's Road, Nottingham. This Student Accommodation is situated between the University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University. It believes in hardworking students who deserve the best. So they have developed a modern and sophisticated environment at Laceworks for the students. The Laceworks provides students with all the necessary amenities and facilities like On-Site Gym, Fully Furnished Rooms, Double Beds, Private Bathroom, Private Kitchen, TV, WiFi, Inclusive Utility Bills, Communal laundry, 24hr reception, Group & Individual Study Areas, Cycle Storage, Games zone, Parcel Storage room, Laundrette, Mezzanine level quiet sector and Coffee Shop Style Social Spaces. The Distance to reach Nottingham Trent University and the University of Nottingham by walk, it is 13-33 mins, and by Train, it is 10-24 mins. You can visit the places like the City of Caves, Royal Concert House, Nottingham Playhouse and the Independent Cinemas.
Bronze Studio £165 /week
Our Bronze studios start at 20m2 features a double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and private bathroom and kitchen.
Prices for floor 6 is £165 and floor 7 is £170.
Bronze Plus Studio £165 /week
Bronze Plus Studio is great for the individual and independent student. It features a double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, flat screen tv, private kitchen and bathroom.
Prices as per floor:
Silver Studio £165 /week
Slightly more space than the Bronze Plus Studio and there are under 20 of these studios available. Perfect if you’re a couple or you just want more space, this is the one for you!
Prices according to floor:
Silver Plus Studio £180 /week
The one for you if you’re looking for the luxury option! Cleverly designed with an interesting shape and with most apartments having multiple windows, there’s loads of light flooding in.
Prices according to floor:
Silver Plus Studio + Balcony £215 /week
Similar to the Silver Plus Studio but with an addition feature, a balcony. Hurry, there aren’t a lot of these available!
Gold Studio£190 /week
At over 29m2 , these are the apartments for you if you’re after something out of the ordinary! Bigger than the Silver Plus studio with loads of space & loads of light.
Prices according to floor:
Gold Plus Studio £195 /week
The same benefits as the Gold studio but with more space for the discerning student to call home at over 29m2, we think these are one of the biggest studios in Nottingham!
Prices according to floor;
Platinum Studio £225 /week
Slightly bigger than the Gold Plus studio with loads of space, loads of light… What more could you want?!
Price as per floor:
Platinum Plus Studio + Balcony £240 /week
This studio is similar to the Platinum Studio but with a balcony. Located on the top floor and there is only one so be quick before it’s gone.This studio is located on 7th floor.
Diamond £235 /week
We think these are some of the best studios in Nottingham! Loads of space all to yourself. What could you want more?
Prices as per floor:
Diamond Plus Studio £265 /week
Diamond Plus Studio is the only studio where there are two bedrooms within a studio. An excellent choice if you would like to share a room a living space but be quick, there are only several of these rooms.
Diamond Studio + Balcony £265 /week
Located on the top floor and one of our biggest studio that has a balcony. The Ultimate experience of student accommodation at the heart of Nottingham!
Booking Deposit: £100 to confirm your booking.
Security Deposit: £150 (refundable at the end of tenancy).
Guarantor: Guarantor required, can be international / UK based.
Mode of Payment:
Pay using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Transfer for Booking Deposit.
Direct Debit or Continuous Card Recurring Authority (CCRA), for your future rent installments.
1. Did you see the accommodation before you booked? Students who didn't visit the building in person before booking, and who booked accommodation more than 14 days ahead of the tenancy start date, can cancel free of charge if they let us know in writing within 14 days after the date of their booking. Students who didn't visit the building in person before booking, and who booked less than 14 days before the tenancy start date can cancel free of charge if they let us know in writing before the tenancy start date. The provisions of this policy for Current Resident will apply to students who didn't visit the building in person before booking and who want to cancel after the expiry of the application deadline given above. Students who visited the building in person before the booking will also be treated as Current Residents for cancellation purposes. Even if you did not see the accommodation in person before booking, once you have taken up occupation of your accommodation you have no right to cancel your tenancy agreement. We will be willing to release you from your tenancy agreement in certain circumstances, but:
(a) Applications for release must be made to us in writing;
(b) You and your Guarantor will remain liable for the Rent and any other payments due under the tenancy agreement unless and until a suitable replacement tenant is found for your accommodation. It is your responsibility to find an eligible replacement resident, although site staff will assist where possible;
(c) You will be liable to pay any early termination fees set out in your accommodation contract.
2. First-Year Guarantee. Some of the accommodation managed by us allows first-year students to cancel their tenancy agreement free of charge if their examination results change their plans: for example, a prospective tenant who fails to achieve the grades needed to take their place at their chosen university, or who surpasses their predicted grades and chooses to take a place at another university. If your chosen accommodation offers this guarantee before you are released from your contract, you will be required to provide: A rejection letter from your original university of choice Where applicable, an acceptance letter from the new university If a student transfers to a university in a city where property management manages accommodation, may (subject to availability) offer the student a tenancy at the new location on the same terms as the student's original booking. If this offer is made and refused, the original contract will be cancelled, but property management will charge a cancellation fee (not exceeding £100) and (if the tenancy has started) charge rent up to the date of cancellation.
3. Cancellation by Current Residents This section of the Cancellation Policy applies to students who visited the building in person before booking, but have not moved into their accommodation students who did not visit the building in person before booking, and have missed the applicable cancellation deadline students who are in occupation of their accommodation whether or not they visited the building before booking. Students are bound by the terms of the tenancy agreement and liable for the rent for the length of their tenancy. A student may, however, be released from their tenancy if they meet the following criteria: The student finds a replacement tenant to take over their room The replacement tenant is an enrolled student and over the age of 18 The replacement tenant must not already be a tenant with StudentFM. The replacement must be reasonably acceptable as a tenant (for example, no subsisting county court judgments, no convictions for criminal damage). The replacement tenant agrees to take over the room for the full remainder of the original tenant's term and for the same rental value. The replacement tenant signs all necessary paperwork with StudentFM and agrees to all terms and conditions set out within the tenancy agreement. The replacement tenant procures a UK-resident guarantor or pays the balance of the outstanding rent in full in advance. The original student pays a £100 change of tenancy charge for early contract release. Following this, the resident will be formally released from all liabilities under the terms of the tenancy agreement and a refund of any advance rent paid will be processed within 14 working days. Please note all replacement tenants must first be approved by the Accommodation Office. The tenancy agreement does not allow sub-letting.
4. Extraordinary Circumstances If a student does is not eligible for early release under sections 1-3 of this policy, the landlord may agree to release a tenant from their agreement for medical or some other substantial reason. Early release will not normally be given under this section of our policy unless the reasons given in support of the tenant's request prevent a student from continuing with their studies. A request for early release under this section of the Cancellation Policy must be made in writing to property management Office. If the application is made on medical grounds, it must be supported by the following: A signed letter from the student's doctor confirming their advice to end studies at university for health reasons. A signed letter from your university confirming that you have dropped out of the university for health reasons. Property management may ask for additional information before notifying the student of the landlord's decision. All decisions are made on a case by case basis. There is no right of appeal following the landlord's initial decision.
5. Cancellations by property management or The Landlord Students are required to sign their tenancy agreement within 14 days of property management offering accommodation. Students who do not sign their agreement within this timeframe may have their booking cancelled and accommodation remarketed. Where payment is due in advance of the start of a tenancy, a booking or a tenancy agreement may be cancelled if the payment is not made on or before the due date for payment. Where a student fails to check in to the accommodation in accordance at the start of their tenancy and has not signed their tenancy agreement, their booking will be cancelled. If a student fails to check in to the accommodation and has signed their tenancy agreement, the agreement will continue in force until terminated in accordance with this policy, or under clause 9 of the tenancy agreement. The Process:- All requests for cancellations should be made in writing to the Accommodation Office of the chosen accommodation scheme. Contact details for all schemes can be found on our website. Please note all changes or variations to your Tenancy Agreement will incur a charge. These include Apartment/ Room changes as your contract will have to change and we will have to carry out an additional check-out inspection. Length of tenancy agreement changes either longer/ shorter. The charge will be the amount required to compensate us for any losses suffered or expenses reasonably incurred by property management and/or the Landlord as a result of the request.
Any student doing full-time studies can stay with our properties; your University or College can inform you know if you enrolled as a full-time student.
If you enrolled as a full-time student with university and your internship or placement is a part of your course, you can live with .
According to law, if you submit your deposit, it will be protected by government-authorised tenancy deposit protection scheme. The scheme applies to all agents and landlords in England and Wales who have an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreement with their tenant. Our property managers use MyDeposits(England) and MyDeposits Scotland to protect deposit.
3 Nov 2019
UniAcco made it so simple. They just asked me for a few details and I am so happy with my property. They were so responsive and promptly answered all of my questions and any queries I could think of. Kudos to you guys
16 Nov 2019
They made this experience amazingly swift. They\'ve helped me and my friend with everything starting from the accommodation that fits our budget to helping us on how to reach from the airport to our rooms. In my opinion, it can\'t get better than this. Truly thank you.
2 Dec 2019
I am very particular in terms of everything, but Uniacco took care of it. They\'ve picked up my calls every time and been there 24/7 to help me. I came in at the last minute but still was able to find my accommodation and I am so happy with it.
3 Dec 2019
I want to take out time to thank Mitali for being so helpful in finding myself an accommodation. She answered my million questions that too with such calm. I truly appreciate her efforts and I am so happy I came across your website. It is so reliable and hassle free.
Find the perfect home near your university.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved