Explore your best Newcastle city centre Accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Newcastle city centre due to its top-rated programs. The Newcastle city centre has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The Newcastle city centre accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private student apartment Newcastle city centre , en-suite room, or Newcastle city centre student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Newcastle city centre Residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Newcastle city centre student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Newcastle city centre International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Newcastle city centre putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the Newcastle city centre is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Newcastle city centre.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Newcastle city centre advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Newcastle city centre student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Newcastle city centre student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Newcastle city centre student apartments
Found 36 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco where, you can compare student housing options based on price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from thousands of student housing Newcastle city centre options. So whether you are looking for private studios, flats to share with other students, halls, we have got it covered.
Newcastle city centreis one of the most admired student cities, so you'll be part of an active community. The town has fantastic nightlife and shopping, together with exemplary landmarks named as the Angel of the North and the Tyne bridge. This historic, vibrant city was rated number fourth in the UK for city life, so there's plenty to see and do.
Newcastle city centreis one of the UK's commendable northern cities, with stunning Georgian-era architecture mixed with a visible industrial heritage and it's the warm heart of North East England. It's a cosmopolitan city with a lovely atmosphere and friendly local people.
There is a mix of industrial heritage, Georgian architecture and modern touches in Newcastle. You will have an excellent nightlife with a wide range of bars and clubs to enjoy along with this, a vibrant arts scene with countless museums, galleries, theatre, and live music.
The city is in both a commercial as well as a cultural sense, the capital of the northeast of England. This Economic city situated on the River Tyne, with its centre having many noteworthy Victorian buildings and streets, with three large shopping centres.
It's also famous for its many admiring museums and entertainment facilities. It also includes the reputed Theatre Royal and City Hall, a popular venue for rock and pop concerts.
Once a vital coal port, the harbor area is recently a busy passenger terminus for cruise ships to Europe, along with boat trips.
Newcastle city centreowes its common name to William the Conqueror recognized its strategic importance. He commanded his son the order to erect a "New Castle" on the old Roman fort and the building of St. Nicholas' Cathedral. Currently, these two buildings are among the city's most famous tourist attractions.
One of the best things to do in Newcastle city centreis to tackle at least partially off the 84-mile-long Hadrian's Wall Path, passes through the city centre and it follows Hadrian's Wall across some magnificent countryside.
Newcastle University, Northumbria University, Newcastle College, INTO Newcastle University, University of Sunderland, New College Durham, University of Durham, Middlesbrough College, Teesside University, University of Cumbria, Carlisle College, St John University, University of York, Leeds Trinity University, Leeds Beckett University, University of Cumbria, University of Bradford(Emm Lane Campus), Leeds Arts University, Leeds College of Art, Leeds University Business School
Jesmond, Garth Heads, Quayside, South Bank, Fishergate, Osbaldwick, Hull road, Heslington, Church Wood Avenue, Potternewton, Headingley, Kirkstall, Hyde Park, Burley, Leeds City Centre, Liberty Dock, Holyrood, Potterrow, Edinburgh Waverley