UAL Camberwell College of Arts Accommodation, United Kingdom

Home>United Kingdom>UAL Camberwell College of Arts Accommodation

Found 144 places to stay

Found 144 places to stay

Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here

Student Accommodation at UAL Camberwell College of Arts

You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options, basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered

Student living experience at UAL Camberwell College of Arts

Camberwell has a reputation for the arts..There are some great places to go out in the area and student favourites include Hermits Cave, The Tiger and The Stormbird in Camberwell and Bar Story, Peckham Springs, Canavans, Bussey Building, Four Quarters, Rye Wax and Voodoo Rays in Peckham.A few other things are DKUK, Balamii Radio, Wavey Garms and the Peckhamplex cinema. You can also get some of the best food in London at really affordable prices with the restaurants, cafes and grocery stores reflecting the rich mix of people living in the area. Do not miss out on the Falafel Lebanese Cuisine, FM Mangal and Sophacles Bakery.

Why choose  UAL Camberwell College of Arts?

The College provides a range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The College has a number of great facilities for the students. 3D workshops allowing students to make work in metal, ceramics, plastic and wood. Camberwell's digital media centre provides students with access to equipment and training and also includes an open access media suite. The centre has a range of darkrooms and specialist equipment available for photography students.They have a variety of  project spaces and studios that students work and exhibit in their on-site gallery

Nearby student housing places

Elizabeth Croll House, Wellington Lodge, Student Living Heights

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for student accommodation?

Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking "Book Now", we'll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.

You don't have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you'll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.

Can I get any options for my contract length?

Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team, and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.

Are my bills included in the rent?

This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.

What do our different room types mean?

Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.

Non-Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.

Studio: Private room with Private bathroom as well as kitchen.

Standard(6 bed & 4 bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.

Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.

Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.

Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.

Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.

Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area.

How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?

We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options which are safe to use.

 What is a guarantor? Do I need one?

A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.

Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?

Of course! In order to arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.

What if my questions are not included here?

In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.