Explore your best Balham Accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the Balham due to its top-rated programs. The Balham has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The Balham accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private student apartment Balham , en-suite room, or Balham student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best Balham Residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our Balham student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to the University of Sheffield. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Balham International student apartments.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Balham putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, the Balham is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the Balham.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Balham advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Balham student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Balham student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Balham student apartments.
Found 119 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
From Camden’s punky vibe to leafy Balham Heath and historic Big Ben, Balham’s incomparable blend of influences, traditions and history make it an unmissable destination for travellers. Get your culture fix at world-famous places like the Natural History Museum or savour award-winning cuisines in Chinatown, Little Venice and Brick Lane. Satisfy your inner shopaholic with vintage finds in Portobello Road or catch the latest bands at legendary venues like Wembley Stadium. Whether you want to watch some of the world’s finest acting talent in the West End, spot squirrels in Royal Parks or soak up the scenery in Greenwich with a pint of local ale UK’s biggest city has it all – and then some!
You’ve planned to study in Balham – congratulations! You’ve just made the wisest decision of your life so far. Balham is a big city, with so much stuff to do. So much that you might not even know where to begin. No worries. We can show you a few.
Students who attend a university in north Balham usually stay in Camden or Finsbury Park. Camden is very appealing because of its vibrant colours, cultural diversity and delicious food options. It’s also a great area for shopping and is conveniently located on the northern line which gives you access to the West End or city centre in just 10 minutes. Rent can be expensive but you can find good deals if you start looking early enough. Mile End is just down the street from Liverpool Street and Aldgate and has everything a student would need from supermarkets to local eateries. Since it is located on the Central Line, you can be in central Balham in just 10 minutes. Housing in this area will provide some of the most affordable options for students. Another East Balham location to look into is the Stratford area
Brixton is a thriving south Balham community that is one of Balham’s most popular areas for renting and for its nightlife. If affordable pricing isn’t enough of an appeal, the area also has several shops, bars and eateries. Another area in South Balham is Tooting, an up and coming community located on the North Line.
Shepherd’s Bush has a large appeal to students. One reason being the Westfield Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in Europe. There are also several supermarkets and convenient transportation links. Because of the area, competition can be high but like with other areas, if you start looking early enough, good deals can be found. Hammersmith is another area in West Balham that appeals to students. Its appeal comes from the transport connections that will get you further into central Balham or to other universities.
University College London, King's College London, Queen Mary University of London, Imperial College London, University of Westminster, City University of London, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Greenwich, Middlesex University London, Coventry University London Campus, UAL London College of Communication, Brunel University London, Cass Business School, London South Bank University, Goldsmiths University of London, University of East London, UAL Central Saint Martins, London Metropolitan University
Soho, Croydon, Hoxton, Waterloo, Denmark Hill, Clerkenwell, Belsize Park, St. Albans, Kentish Town, Vauxhall, Marylebone, Limehouse, Fitzrovia, Stoke Newington, Hyde Park, Canary Wharf, Hawley Crescent, Elephant and Castle, New Cross Gate, New Malden,