Explore your best University of Adelaide accommodation in less time with UniAcco! Students from around the globe come to the University of Adelaide Due to its top-rated programs. The University of Adelaide Has an amazing campus and different campus clubs, so you’ll have something to do. The University of Adelaide Accommodation is plentiful and once you know where you want to live, you’ll have no worries finding a shared or private apartment, en-suite room, or student studios and dual occupancy available. If you’re getting ready to have the best University of Adelaide residences, UniAcco is here for help!
All our University of Adelaide student accommodation options are situated nearer to public transportation, have awesome facilities and a wide variety of student halls. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer great student accommodation options nearer to The University of Adelaide. With UniAcco you can find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your University of Adelaide International student apartments.
Why choose UniAcco For University of AdelaideStudent Accommodation
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer. With excellent transport links available, The University of Adelaide is within easy reach of our accommodation.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities. Take a look below at our affordable student flats close to the University of Adelaide.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there with you with any questions related to the University of Adelaide student apartments.
Found 6 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any University of Adelaide accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.
the University of Adelaide is an open university, which is known to be the 3rd oldest university in Australia. In 1876, the university offered its first degree, Bachelor of Arts. Also, it is the first university to elect a woman in University Council, Australia. Moreover, the University of Adelaide is first in South Australia to promote anti-smoking agenda. This agenda allowed the security guards of the university to restrict smoking within the premises. The residential areas of the university were also made smoke-free.
The university comprises of 4 campuses of which North Terrace is the main campus. It is surrounded by the Art Gallery of South Australia. The campus is covered with greenery all over. Bonython Hall, which is a famous historic building, is located on the campus along with the Elder Hall, Mitchell Building, Ligertwood building, and Napier Building. All four campuses are situated close to restaurants and cafes, medical stores, and many other shops that provide basic necessities to the students. Also, the North Terrace campus includes accommodation for the students as well as faculty members. The campus also comprises of the famous Barr Smith Library.
University of South Australia, Federation University, Salford College of Business and Hospitality, Carnegie Mellon University Australia, Torrens University Australia, Southern Cross Education Institute, School of Audio Engineering Institute, Australian Catholic University, Flinders University, University of South Australia (Mawson Lakes Campus), Victoria University (Werribee Campus), Victoria University (St Albans Campus), Victoria University, RMIT University (Brunswick Campus), Monash University (Parkville Campus), The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Polytechnic (Preston Campus), Central Queensland University, Melbourne City College, Greenwich English College
Adelaide CBD, North Adelaide, Westbourne Park, Magill, Daw Park, Edwardstown, Melrose Park, Pasadena, St Mary's, Glenelg, Bedford Park, Modbury, Footscray, Coburg, Brunswick, Parkville, Docklands, Brunswick East, Carlton, ATMC