Ah! Exams are in the air. Can you smell the dread, confusion, panic and every other emotion mixed with a hint of fear? Yeah, me too! Here are some quotes about exam stress that will help you pull through these tough times.
Exams can leave the best of us feeling stressed out. No matter how much you’ve prepared, the night before the test is always spent in anxiety. You will either be left flipping pages in an absolutely manic frenzy or twisting and turning on the bed, mentally going through the hundreds of notes you created.
In either case, you need someone to hold you by the shoulder, shake you and tell you that it’s all going to be okay. And what’s a better way to feel in control than some motivational quotes for students?
→ Quotes to overcome procrastination
- My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. – Charles Dickens
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same amount of hours per day that were given to… Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Di Vinci… and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Nothing happens until something moves. – Albert Einstein
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. – Don Marquis
- Procrastination is the thief of time. – Edward Young
→ Encouraging quotes to create the right mindset
These are some of the best quotes about exam stress.
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
- The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
→ Inspirational quotes for exam success
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
- Do or do not. There is no try! – Yoda
→ Motivational quotes for students to persevere
These are some of the most highly motivational quotes about exam stress.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
→ Quotes On Exam Stress
Some quotes on exam stress that you can easily relate to.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Alva Edison
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Alva Edison
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. – Sir Edmund Hillary
And finally, let’s break some tension in the air with:
→ Motivational Quotes For Exams
Some exam motivational quotes for exam stress to charge yourself.
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” Will Rogers
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. – Joe Girard
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- Think like a proton. Always positive. – Anon
- I haven’t started yet either… – every student ever
The pressure you feel right now can feel like a huge weight that you’re dragging. But remember, just a few more of these nights and you’re done!
Can you imagine? No exams! For the rest of your life. These exam motivational quotes for students will give you wisdom and the right attitude.
I mean, life still takes tests, but at least you’re not scared for them!