Royal Northern College of Music Accommodation, United Kingdom

Home>United Kingdom>Royal Northern College of Music Accommodation

Found 33 places to stay

Found 33 places to stay

Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here

Student accommodation at Royal Northern College of Music.

You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco, where you can compare student housing options basis price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the top options as per your requirements. Whether you are looking for private studios, halls or flats to share with other students, we have got it covered.

Student living experience at Royal Northern College of Music.

Their experienced team can advise and guide on anything from wellbeing to finance both before you join and during your studies. Students with disabilities or specific learning difficulty can be assured of support from the audition stage onwards, and they provide a free and confidential counselling and chaplaincy service for anyone who may wish to discuss personal matters. They’re also proud to have a Lecturer in Musicians’ Health and Wellbeing to further develop this provision across the RNCM.

Why choose Royal Northern College of Music?

Over 100,000 students call Manchester their home, and it’s not hard to see why. This vibrant city has it all: a rich and varied music scene, proud history of science and industry, nightlife, culture and politics, and a host of famous sports venues. Known the world over for talent and innovation, Manchester seeps with the music of all genres and they’re proud to be part of it. Not only is it home to the Hallé, BBC Philharmonic and Manchester Camerata, but bands such as The Hollies, Bee Gees, 10cc, Buzzcocks, Joy Division, New Order, The Smiths, Happy Mondays, The Stone Roses, Oasis and Elbow also have their roots here.

Nearby student housing places.

Vita Student First Street, Five Victoria Point, Rusholme Place

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for student accommodation?

Applying for student accommodation with UniAcco is very easy. Figure out which property you like, after that you can make a request to book the room or flat for the dates you need it. After clicking "Book Now", we'll ask you to leave your contact details so that one of our experts can call you and take you through the next steps and eventually sign the contract.

You don't have to worry about costs as UniAcco does not charge you anything for this service, you'll only need to pay the rent to your chosen landlord.

Can I get any options for my contract length?

Most property contracts last for one academic year. If you have a plan for a longer or shorter stay, You can contact our team, and our property consultants will be surely able to provide information regarding which properties are open for different contract lengths.

Are my bills included in the rent?

This depends on the property you rent, but most of our London properties have bills included, so you're only going to pay the rent and nothing else. Remember to make sure that this is the case with the property you have chosen.

What do our different room types mean?

Ensuite: Private room with private bathroom and shared kitchen and living area.

Non-Ensuite: Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.

Studio: Private room with private bathroom as well as a kitchen.

Standard(6 bed & 4-bed sharing): Private room with shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.

Twodio: Private room (in a 2 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 2 people.

Threedio: Private room (in a 3 bedroom flat) with Private bathroom and a kitchen that is shared between 3 people.

Twin Ensuite: Room (shared between 2 people) with attached bathroom where the kitchen and living area shared with more tenants.

Dorms: 4 or more people sharing the same dormitory.

Two Bedroom and 3 bedroom Apartments: Private rooms with Private/Shared bathrooms (varying from property to property) and a communal kitchen and living area

How safe is it to rent student accommodation in the private sector?

We cautiously choose our properties before featuring on a website. Our student accommodation providers are trustworthy, and they provide housing options which are safe to use.

What is a guarantor? Do I need one?

A guarantor is a person (often a family member) that signs an agreement of being financially responsible for paying the rent in case the tenant is unable to. Many properties require a guarantor if the tenant wishes to pay the rent in instalments.

Can I schedule a tour of a property before I book?

Of course! To arrange a viewing of a property, we need you to complete an application form on our website. As soon as we have all your details, you can contact our booking experts, and they will arrange a property viewing for you.

What if my questions are not included here?

In this case, you can directly contact our property consultants. They will be happy to help you out.