Student Accommodation Dagenham
Price / week (£)
Distance from Uni (mi)
Let us help your search!
Get the best apartments for your stay based on your requirements like budget, distance from university, accessibility etc. Feel free to chat with our experts. You can fill this form so that we can help you.
Student Accommodation In Dagenham
Dagenham offers a wide range of student accommodation options that students can choose from. Finding the right one may look daunting and tedious but it is not impossible. As an international student, you may come across these considerable choices and get overwhelmed. But Dagenham offers you options that are close to your university and easy to pick. These housing options come with added comfort along with reasonable prices.
Student accommodations in Dagenham are found near renowned universities. These accommodations are some of the best you will find in the market with fully furnished homes loaded with ample amenities and facilities.
These housing options range from luxurious fully furnished homes to pocket-friendly and affordable housing. All the student houses in Dagenham are built with great comfort keeping in mind the needs of university students. These accommodations are further divided into residences, private halls, and private accommodation.
Cost of Student Accommodation in Dagenham
Private accommodation in Dagenham comprises deluxe yet affordable en-suites, studio apartments as well as shared housing that are all-inclusive of utility bills. The student accommodation rates in Dagenham range between £100 to £835 /week. There are also other housing choices available for students who are on the lookout for short term tenancies in Dagenham.
How To Find Student Housing Near Dagenham
UniAcco is your one-stop solution for finding the best student accommodation in Dagenham. Come across the finest student housing near your favourite universities. The options include en-suites, flats, studio apartments, and student apartments in Dagenham. You can go ahead and compare a wide range of options on our platform based on 80+ parameters. Feel free to pick the accommodation that suits you and your needs.
Most of the student rentals in Dagenham include all utility bills. This removes your burden on budget and rent is the only thing that you have to cater to. Once you choose the accommodation of your choice in Dagenham, you can even arrange a viewing of the place by connecting with our property experts in Dagenham.
5 Easy Steps To Find Student Accommodation In Dagenham
Visit UniAcco.com and browse across 1300+ properties offering accommodation near the most renowned universities.
Shortlist your favourite accommodation in Dagenham based on 80+ parameters
Compare different properties
Compare different properties based on room types, amenities, facilities, and more. You can compare 4 properties at once and get a detailed categorization.
Get Free Consultation
Consult our top industry experts to select the right property based on your preferences & needs.
Choose the property
Choose the property that meets your requirements and proceed with the booking!
Different Types Of Rooms In Dagenham
- En-Suites: En-suite rooms offer you your personal sleeping space with private bathrooms. You will have a common kitchenette that will be shared with other residents.
- Studio Rooms/Apartments: A Studio is a small apartment that consists of several other rooms like a bedroom, living area, and kitchen. This means you have your personal space that includes a kitchen and bathroom.
- Twin-Studio Rooms: Just like the studio apartment, twin studios are shared space that is big enough to accommodate and cater to the needs of two people.
- Private Rooms: A private room is usually on a shared property, it features a study desk, bed, and storage space. Your bedroom will be your private space and hence lockable. Depending on which property you choose, the bathroom will be either private or you will have to share it with the housemates.
- Shared Rooms: A great option for anyone looking for the value of money, this is a space that can be shared with other housemates and it comes with multiple beddings in one room. Residents have to share living space, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Flats: Flats are your standard apartments, the entire area is yours and you get multiple individual rooms such as bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and living area. This is a great option for students who value privacy.
Amongst the various room types mentioned above, some of the most common facilities that you will come across in all the student accommodations are that the utility bills are mostly included, you will have a dining room, refrigerator, free laundry, storage cabins, microwave, electric stove, television, and Wi-fi as apartment facilities. Community facilities in Dagenham include contents insurance, theatre, 24X7 staff support, specially-abled access, lounge area, garden/courtyard, on-site gym, CCTV, social events, and communal relaxing with study areas. These are the facilities one can find in most of the student housing in Dagenham.
People Also Search For -
Student Accommodation London | Student Accommodation Glasgow | Student Accommodation Coventry | Student Accommodation Birmingham | Student Accommodation Manchester | Student Accommodation Sheffield | Student Accommodation Newcastle | Student Accommodation Nottingham | Student Accommodation Portsmouth | Student Accommodation Edinburgh | Student Accommodation Exeter | Student Accommodation Leicester | Student Accommodation Cambridge | Student Accommodation Cardiff | Student Accommodation Leeds