65 Elizabeth Street
Room Types in 65 Elizabeth Street
- Private Bathroom
- Private Kitchen
- Private Room
- Study desk and chair
|Move - In||Duration||Rent||Deposit|
|2023-05-10||51 week||AU$580 / week||AU$2320|
If for any reason, your visa, application has been denied, your booking can be easily cancelled for free.
If you find this accommodation available at a lower price on any other third party platform, we guarantee to match that price when you make your booking.
What to expect at 65 Elizabeth Street
65 Elizabeth Street Reviews
65 Elizabeth Street FAQs
Yes, we welcome reservations from individuals as well as from private, government and not for profit organisations
When making your booking, once you have completed all documentation and provided proof of identity, payment of the following must be made in order to receive your final confirmation for your reservation.
- One cycle of rent. (Depending on what you have chosen – fortnightly, every 4 weeks or the entire stay upfront)
- One cycle of internet service fees (If selected
- Exit clean fee
- Refundable security deposit / bond
- If paying by credit card, we use Integra Pay to provide a secure payment service. Integra Pay will charge you a processing fee of around 3.5%.
Yes of-course. There are two ways this can happen:
- We have many buildings in which we have more than one furnished apartment. Subject to availability, you and your friend/s or colleagues can book more than one apartment in the same building and in some instances, even on the same floor
- We have many 2 bedroom furnished apartments. These are the most economical way to stay. You and your chosen ‘house mate’, could lease a 2 bedroom furnished apartment and have one bedroom each whilst sharing the living areas
Two bedroom apartments may also be leased by up to 6 people in some instances. Some of our more budget conscious guests, team up in a group of 3, 4, 5 or even 6. We can configure bedrooms with bedding to accommodate any of these combinations.
A very detailed condition report is completed before your arrival, together with over 150 colour photographs, documenting the condition of your apartment upon your arrival. You will receive a copy of this report and have three days from your check in to check and sign the document and return to us.
If there is something you don’t agree with in the report or wish to add something, you may do so
If you do not return the condition report within three days, then our version given to you, is filed and becomes the official condition report
The condition report is then used to compare the apartment’s condition when you are leaving. Everything is very detailed, so that there are no grey areas.
Let us help your search!
Get the best apartments for your stay based on your requirements like budget, distance from university, accessibility etc. Feel free to chat with our experts. You can fill this form so that we can help you.