For every student who book with your referral, you get a £50 Amazon gift voucher
Axo Camden London offers premium studios and one-bedroom apartments at the vibrant area of Camden offering the best university experience. The property provides access to Central London including Euston & King Cross Railway Station and Leicester Square. The student accommodation is just a 2-minute walk away from Kentish Town underground (Northern Line) and overground stations, making it easy for students to travel around the city. It is a perfect choice for students of the University of London, London Metropolitan City and University College London. The Axo Camden offers a vast collection of spacious studio and deluxe fully furnished rooms with all the amenities including a private kitchen area, a personal bathroom and WiFi. They also offer double occupancy, making it a perfect choice for couples. The property comes with various hassle-free services including laundry, on-site maintenance, a private courtyard with bike storage and 24/7 surveillance cameras with secure door entry. Living at Camden London will give students excellent opportunities to have fun. Explore the world-famous Camden Market and Camden Lock Market where you can visit up to 1000 unique stalls full of merchandise and British's biggest vintage store. There are many street entertainment as well as bars, cafes and restaurants where you can relax, have a drink and go on a cruise at the Camden Town river.
Classic Studio£279 /week
Classic studio with double bed, fully equipped private kitchenette and private bathroom. (24 sq m)
Premium Studio £289 /week
Large studio with double bed, fully equipped private kitchenette and private bathroom. (28 sq m)
Deluxe Studio£309 /week
Extra large studio with double / twin bed, fully equipped private kitchenette and private bathroom. (36 sq m)
Deluxe Plus Studio£319 /week
Extra large studio with double / twin bed, fully equipped private kitchenette and private bathroom. (50 sq m)
Booking Deposit: £300 to confirm your booking (Refundable at the end of tenancy).
Guarantor: No Guarantor
Installment Plan: 1 Installment, 3 Installment
Mode of Payment: Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Transfer.
1. Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund you in full minus cancellation fee and bank charges if applicable.
2. After 14 days from the time of booking, which is when an invoice has been raised you will have to settle the Invoice on agreed terms. Failure to make payment will result in cancellation of the booking and cancellation fees of £250 will apply. In cases where the invoice has been partially or fully settled no refunds will be permitted.
3. The Tenancy can be transferred to an introduction made by tenant subject to approval in writing. Once the transfer has been settled refunds can be made less £250 in cancellation fees.
4. Full payment for the accommodation booking must be received two weeks before arrival at the latest.
5. Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
6. In the case of full or partial cancellation of accommodation before arrival, two weeks' notice must be given to the office staff during the normal office hours of Monday to Friday, not after office hours or over the weekend. Property management reserves the right to cancel accommodation if payment is received late.
7. If your booking is modified after arrival and keys for the accommodation have been handed over no changes are permitted. Any refund agreed will be made after the departure date as originally booked.
8. If in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
9. You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both property management and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. We will use our reasonable endeavors to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf. Accommodation regulation, furniture fittings and effects will be signed at check-in and tenants are liable for damages.
At the bottom of every invoice, instructions on how to pay whether from an International or UK bank account are listed.
You can check-in at the residence directly and the keys to your room will be provided upon your arrival.
Check-in time is from 3pm and check out 10 am
3 Nov 2019
UniAcco made it so simple. They just asked me for a few details and I am so happy with my property. They were so responsive and promptly answered all of my questions and any queries I could think of. Kudos to you guys
16 Nov 2019
They made this experience amazingly swift. They\'ve helped me and my friend with everything starting from the accommodation that fits our budget to helping us on how to reach from the airport to our rooms. In my opinion, it can\'t get better than this. Truly thank you.
2 Dec 2019
I am very particular in terms of everything, but Uniacco took care of it. They\'ve picked up my calls every time and been there 24/7 to help me. I came in at the last minute but still was able to find my accommodation and I am so happy with it.
3 Dec 2019
I want to take out time to thank Mitali for being so helpful in finding myself an accommodation. She answered my million questions that too with such calm. I truly appreciate her efforts and I am so happy I came across your website. It is so reliable and hassle free.
Find the perfect home near your university.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved