About the offer and rules:
1). The offer competition is held by UniAcco
2). The competition is open to all students booking an accommodation through us in the United Kingdom.
3). There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
4). By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5). Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via UniAcco and/or our select partners who shares their booking experience with us.
6). Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7). No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8). The offer prize will be nulled if the accommodation contract is void or cancelled.
Terms and Conditions:
1) UniAcco reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2) UniAcco is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3) The prize offered is 2 months free rent upto £1000. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4) Winners will be chosen at random by us. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5) UniAcco will notify the winner when and how the offer will be or can be delivered.
6) UniAcco’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) “The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.”
8) The winner will be asked of consent to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9) Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11) UniAcco shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12) UniAcco also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.