TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Other Applicable Terms
Information about us
Our Site is operated by Adventum Student Living Pvt Ltd. With the registered office at A-2403, Adventum, Marathon Futurex, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013.
Accessing our Sites
Your account and password
Agreements between Users of Our Sites
Our Sites allow property owners and managers to advertise their properties (each, an “Advertiser”) to potential student tenants (each, a “Student”).You may use the Sites as a guest user or a registered user. Once you have discovered a property that best suits your needs, you can make an enquiry and complete the booking request form. The booking request form includes your name, email address, phone number and information concerning the length of stay. No payment details are required at this stage and there is no commitment to rent a room. Your allocated booking consultant will then contact you to confirm and discuss the accommodation type that you require. Contact may be made via email, call, whatsapp. We do not own or manage, nor do we contract for, any rental property listed on our Sites. We will not be a party to any agreement between an Advertiser and a Student. The terms of any agreement entered into between an Advertiser and a Student may vary from Advertiser to Advertiser. It is your responsibility to review and agree to an Advertiser’s specific terms including the Advertiser’s terms relating to payments and cancellations where payment is made via our Sites. All aspects of a transaction between a Student and an Advertiser, including (but not limited to) the quality, condition, safety or legality of the properties advertised and the ability of a user to enter into a transaction are solely the responsibility of each user. This includes the terms of any security deposit, which are set by the Advertiser. We do not represent, or negotiate, or carry out research on the part of or act on behalf of either Advertisers or Students.We do not accept any responsibility for the confirmation of a Student and/or Advertiser’s identity. Where a third party (for example an education or travel agent) acts on a Student’s behalf, it is the Student’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the third party. We encourage users to take all such steps as necessary to communicate directly with a Student/Advertiser (as applicable) to assure yourself of the other person’s identity, details of the property and any tenancy agreement.By providing your contact information on our platform, you agree to allow uniacco.com to contact you via email/call/sms for assistance and also send you marketing/promotional content.
The prices of properties displayed on the Sites are liable to change at any time. Despite our best efforts, some of the prices listed on the Sites may be incorrect. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Sites and/or on potential bookings which have not yet been completed.We display the prices that Advertisers provide to us from time to time. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of the prices displayed, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Due to the international nature of our Sites, the currency of the prices shown may vary depending on your location. Currency rates given on the Sites are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate and actual prices may vary from those shown on the Sites.From time to time, third parties may list promotions, special offers or other forms of coupon on our Sites (“Coupons”). Coupons will contain terms and conditions that will apply in addition to these Terms, and will be void if you attempt to redeem the Coupon in violation of either these Terms or the terms of the Coupon. Unless expressly stated on the Coupon, it may not be used in combination with other promotions or discounts. Coupons are only redeemable during the promotional period specified in the Coupon, subject to availability. These Coupons will be non-transferable and have no alternative cash value.
In some circumstances, you can make payments to Advertisers via our Sites using payment provider such as Stripe. You can find out more about Stripe here. In such circumstances, it remains your responsibility to make yourself aware of the Advertiser’s booking and cancellation policies. Any deposit paid to an Advertiser via our Sites is held by the Advertiser not by uniacco.com. At the end of a tenancy agreement, you must contact the Advertiser to obtain the return of your deposit.
Changes and cancellation
Any tenancy agreement entered into will be between a Student and an Advertiser. It is a Student’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the Advertiser’s cancellation policy at the time of booking.
Cancellation and deposit refund
- Students should have a valid reason for the cancellation.
- The cancellation should be made within 24hrs of the payment.
- If the cancellation is made after 24 and before 48 hours, 50% of their amount to be deducted.
- After 48hours no amount to be redunded for the payment for September move in.
- January move-in can cancel for a week.
- Refund can take from 7-10 working days.
- There will be no refund for a deposit of GBP 1 .
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties (and/or similar intellectual property laws, as relevant) around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Linking to our Sites
You may link to our home pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Sites in any website that is not owned by you.Our Sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Sites other than the home pages.We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.If you wish to make any use of content on our Sites other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party links and resources on our Sites
Where our Sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Any maps provided on our Sites that are provided by Google are subject to the current terms and conditions published by Google available at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/terms_maps.html andhttps://developers.google.com/maps/terms. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Communication with our team
Any communication through email, SMS or phone calls will be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Changes to the terms
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. We will use appropriate means, such as relevant announcements on our homepage, to inform you on such amendments. If you do not agree with the changes, you must stop using the Sites.
2 Months Free Rent Lucky Draw And Other Offers
1) This lucky draw offer is provided by UniAcco.
2) The offer is open to all students booking an accommodation through us in the United Kingdom.
3) By entering this lucky draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4) Route to entry for the lucky draw and details of how to enter are via [UniAcco.com] and/or our select partners who shares their booking experience with us.
5) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6) Closing date for entry will be 15th Sept 2019. After this date no further entries to the lucky draw will be permitted.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8) The offer prize will be nulled if the accommodation contract is void or cancelled.
Terms and Conditions For 2 Months Free Rent Lucky Draw And Other Offers
1) UniAcco reserves the right to cancel or amend the lucky draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the lucky draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2) UniAcco is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this lucky draw.
3) The prize offered is 2 months free rent upto £1000. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
4) Winners will be chosen at random by us. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5) UniAcco will notify the winner when and how the offer will be or can be delivered.
6) UniAcco’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the lucky draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) “The lucky draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.”
8) The winner will be asked of consent to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9) Entry into the lucky draw will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11) UniAcco shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12) UniAcco also reserves the right to cancel the lucky draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Google Signup for Partners
We only need you email and basic public information like name from Google authentication to create your account. This reduces the email verification step for you.