Explore all types of student accommodation in Liverpool with a range of studios, flats, houses and luxury student halls. Liverpool is a worldwide centre of excellence for education with major universities such as University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope University. Liverpool might just have it all for students. Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favourite celebrity at Madame Tussauds. You will have many choices for student apartments in Liverpool nearer to your university. .
One of the vital aspects of choosing a student city is affordability. Liverpool offers affordable student accommodation, with the cost of living to match. Students can also enjoy affordable department stores on virtually every corner with thriving markets in St Johns.
If you have a fascination with culture and art and, then Liverpool is an excellent place to get your kicks. There are many free galleries where you can move around. Top cultural picks of Liverpool include Tate Liverpool for the touring art exhibitions, The Everyman is a new theatre in this legendary city and The East Village Arts Club, for the latest music and live concerts.
Followers of football enjoy the city more with Anfield and Goodison Park, which are the two biggest football clubs in the world. The city nightlife is centred in three areas; the centre of town, Lark Lane and the Baltic Triangle where you can find tempting cocktails and vibrant live music. There are student discounts offered in most bars and pubs.
Liverpool’s parks are unique spaces to enjoy learning in, whether with your roommate or alone. Some of the great in the city include St Luke’s Gardens, Sefton Park and Prince's Park. Overall the city always brims with energy to experience your exceptional student housing experience in Liverpool.
1. At UniAcco, we have a great choice of student rooms in Liverpool putting you at the centre of all this top student city has to offer.
2. Our well-equipped student rooms are ideal for studying as well as relaxing, offering a comfy bed, plenty of study and storage space and private student studios, en-suite rooms, twin studios and more. By choosing to book with us, you’re guaranteed to find a welcoming, friendly team, great facilities..Take a look below at our affordable student flats in Liverpool.
3. UniAcco is 100% free. We don’t charge students when they’re searching for accommodation. That’s why you don't need to pay fees or any other charges on your student house booking with us.
4. UniAcco offers a personalized experience for every student. Our student accommodation Liverpool advisors are there for assistance throughout the year. From the time when you book your Liverpool student room, until the time you move out, we will be there to support you with whatever you need.
5. As an international student, you must be busy with many activities. So UniAcco made your student housing search easy. With UniAcco's online booking platform, you get quick easy service which saves your time. You can easily compare your Liverpool student flat, book, and confirm. If you need any help deciding where to stay or have any doubts along the way? Our advisors are there to you with any questions related to Liverpool student apartments.
Found 52 places to stay
Found 52 places to stay
Your list of added properties to compare will be shown here
You can find any student accommodation on UniAcco where, you can compare student housing options based on price, amenities, distance from universities, features and more. Feel free to consult our super-friendly team of experts over a call, chat or email who can suggest you the best options as per your requirements. Choose from over 5000 student housing options across Liverpool. So whether you are looking for private studios, flats to share with other students, halls, we have got it covered.
The locals, who call themselves Scousers, Liverpudlians or Liverpolitans, are proud of the city, and happy to welcome visitors. They are often known to be the ‘funniest’, ‘most down-to-earth’, and helpful’, and so on, people on the earth! It’s a difficult claim to prove, but we did find them so – if we could able to understand what they were saying.
Being an important port, Liverpool attracted visitors, and it kept people from all over the globe. As a result, it is a multicultural city, that includes one of the oldest and biggest Chinese communities in Europe. The very first trading vessel from China arrived in Liverpool in 1834, and the immigrants arrived in 1866. Liverpool’s Chinatown is undoubtedly worth a visit if to see its gate – it’s the most massive ceremonial arch outside China.
Numerous things make Liverpool special one of them is football. Liverpool is the home of two very successful Premier League clubs, Everton and Liverpool. It’s also a home for the world-famous ‘Grand National’ annual horse race, held at the Aintree Race Course, on the outskirts of Liverpool. Even though this ill-fated ship Titanic sailed from Southampton, Liverpool was the Port where she was registered. These all make Liverpool stand out from the other cities.
University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, Liverpool International College, West Cheshire College, University of Chester, University of Chester (Queen's Park Campus), University of Law, Glyndwr University (main campus), University of Bolton, University of Central Lancashire, Preston College, Salford City College, The Manchester College, University of Salford, BPP University, INTO, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester School of Art, Royal Northern College of Music
Liverpool City Centre, Mount Pleasant, Baltic Triangle, Paddington, Everton, Wavertree, Northgate Point, Cheshire, Old Trafford, Deansgate, Lower Chatham, Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield, Ranmoor, Philadelphia, Sheffield City Centre, Bramall Lane, Central Quay, Kirkstall, Headingley