Importance of Independence Day in Student Life
1. India acquired Independence on the 15th of August, 1947. Thus, every year on this day, we celebrate Independence Day.
2. After struggling for 200 years for freedom, India got its Independence.
3. Everyone remembers the sacrifice of the martyrs on this Independence Day.
4. Various cultural events take place to celebrate Independence Day.
5. On this day, the Prime Minister hoists the flag in Red Fort
6. The Chief Minister of that particular state will hoist the flag.
7. Many honours are distributed on this Independence Day.
8. The Navy, Air force, and Army comprise the parade.
9. This Independence Day is filled with patriotism to all the people. Also, it gives the message of living in unity.